Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Keepin up with my ferts. 2 cups .08 ec mix yesterday

4 Likes

Update time. Anybody know whats up with the light colored tips?

5 Likes

@JoeCrowe when you get a second can you check out my post above this? Are the light colored tips normal?

1 Like

Are the light colored tips only on new growth? Does it seem temporary or is it expanding?

1 Like

Your plants are doing great! Looks like your dialing it in. Don’t sweat the petty.

2 Likes

Yes it seems to be where all the new growth tops are. Maybe rapid growth? I noticed this a few days ago and now it seems like more if these tips are popping up.

2 Likes

Thanks bro! Ferting before the plant shows signs of deficiencies made a huge difference in my grow routine. Im cheap so i always thought waiting to feed made sense and boy is that a dumb way to think

2 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe over fert? Gonna hit with plain water next

1 Like

I would say the tips are a little burnt, but would keep things where they are so you don’t lose momentum. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Will do thanks @ReikoX

These things are beasting! Im gonna transplant into 3 gal in the next 7-10 days.
They were transplanted into 1 gals 23 days ago check this out

6 Likes

@JoeCrowe is this mold ?

2 Likes

Looks like leaf damage to me! Can you wipe it off with your finger?

2 Likes

Day 53f shots
Tent temps have been very high. Its at 85 right now. Rh is around 45-49%

6 Likes

Dang i tossed it already but i dont think so and i didnt see any other leafs like that. (Knocks on wood)

1 Like

8 more days til day 65f and i will be choppin these ladies.

Once they get chopped my veg tent who is begging to spread its wings will hit the 5x5.
I politely asked them to wait another 8 days.

Seeing some light green tops in the veg tent. Transplanting is way overdue i think. I just found the motivation to do it but quickly realized 9 3gals will not fit in my 2x4. So looks like they will be transplanted in 8 days. I think im already pushing it idk if another 8 days is worth the risk.
@JoeCrowe any thoughts on this situation by the looks of those green tops should i be transplanting asap or 8 days should be fine?

4 Likes

They don’t look sad yet, so they might be able to make it another week!

3 Likes

Heres one of the the lime colored ones

3 Likes

oo they are definitely starting to spin! Once the entire bottom is a solid mass, that’s definitely not good.

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe Here we are now

Threw the little light in the 4x4 to buy myself some time

500 par in center 250 on corners (free photone app)

3 Likes