Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

I usually only fill the thing up until it’s like 6 inches/15cm from the top. Yours looks really full!

2 Likes

Yea man lol first timer fuck up for sure.

@JoeCrowe Can i rinse with the work bag still in to try and capture as much as possible? Or you think the nets will rip out?
(Thats my plan)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Choppped with razor and into freezer they go. 90u is the one with a lot 73u is the little bit

3 Likes

Did i do it right lol

3 Likes

Haha yessir. That’s dried material right? I don’t even think it’s all that dark. Well done. Once it’s dried I bet it does the job. How’s it smell?

3 Likes

That looks about right! Good thing the 73 is less, it means less garbage!! I would be worried if there was more in the 73 than the 90, wild days!

3 Likes

Smells amazing and yes all dry bro

1 Like

Thanks joe! I see why you toss the others now

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe how do you clean the bags? Soap and hot water?

Also is there a trick to collecting? I try to rinse it all into a pile and then do the spin of death technique but when its time to collect i find my self looking like a maniac dancing around with a spoon and a bag

I tried to flip it inside out but ended up smashing my hash balls onto the bag wall and once i collected all the main bits i tried to scrape the mesh for the remaining hash but that didnt really work out

1 Like

I toss it in the freezer and then once the hash is frozen I smash it out of the bag by flicking it with my finger and dumping out the powder. Sometimes it takes a couple rounds.

1 Like

Good to know for the future. I gave up on the 25 bag. Took all night to drain then i forgot to rinse and did the spin of death and it dried all to the mesh so i said fuck that and washed it out. Didnt even think to freeze it

1 Like

Oh shit! You can drain it in a couple seconds with the lift-wristcrack tech. You use acceleration to clear the bag by lifting it up a bit and dropping it, only to halt it’s downward progress with a wrist snap. lift and drop whatever you wanna call it, you know you have it right when the water just rips out of the bag at top speed.

1 Like

I had like 3 gallons of water in the 25 bag, it would have took my arm with it if i tried any fast movements lol! I overfilled big time. I wonder how much i lost from all the overflow backflushes i had happen lol

2 Likes

Lesson learned. Definitely ready for next time

2 Likes

Yah don’t sweat it, you’ll be a pro in no time. The first time is always the learning one :wink:

3 Likes

Ya man that was a sweet test run.
Between hash making and rso i had a really nice first time with both it seems. Both were a bit intimidating until i just did it, now im ready to go and know where to improve for next time

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe i learned another lesson today and it involved trying to smoke has that was just put in the freezer less than 24 hours ago.

Lesson learned was even if it feels dry when its frozen it isnt really dry!

@JoeCrowe how the hell do i clean these bags? Just when i thought they were clean i hung them up came back and they are full of hash still

Isopropyl, ethanol or hot ass water. I give all mine an iso/water dunk and wash after runs.

1 Like