Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Day 40f
Fed 10 cups 1.4ec bio bizz mix. I follow there schedule at 1/2 of what they recommended.

Kinda sad im moving on from this strain :frowning: between this and the banana og f4 are my go to smoke right now.

Heres what i use to water.

i throw this in a 5gal bucket that i have marked from 10-80 cups on the outside with sharpie so i can see the marks inside. I sit the plug in my lap and feather it in and out of an extension cord to control water flow. I havnt found a pump that puts out the proper flow that dont wash out my pots.

Wolf cap on left gelato on right
1 day after transplant things are right on track

End of night joint purple kush thats in flower topped with some 73u bubble hash

4 Likes

Good night yall! Lets hope my car starts in the morning and i can make it to work to snag a battery!
Needed a jump after work today

3 Likes

Car didnt start this morning. Trickle charged battery and off i went. Got a new battery getting delivered soon so woo hoo

2 Likes

Accidentally froze my labs turning my new fridge up.
Anybody know if this shits any good after it dethaws or is it ruined?

Watered this morning with about 2 cups each with BTI added cause the gnat army is slowly growing again.

3 Likes

Anybody know if my labs is trash if it froze and thawed out?

1 Like

I’d say it’ll be just fine to use. Certainly not harmful, may just be weaker/less alive as some probably died when it froze but you can freeze labs just fine

2 Likes

Sweet ill save it and make more i hope i didnt freeze it again lol

Finally pulled the trigger on some banana og f9 by @JAWS

Pretty excited to get to these and see how they compare to the f4s i had from nacho and el sapo. I had a really ugly run with those f4 and i only got one female to make it to the end. Really good smoke that had me cracking up and talking my ass off. Love it wish i had more lol

@JAWS can you tell me about the alien tech f3?

3 Likes

Day 46F
They are upset at me. I guess i have to water every 2 days now cause damn thats new!

5 Likes

Crop is looking good! You’ve made excellent progress since Oct '23 when it started out as sick plants!

2 Likes

Thank you! Im so glad its not oct 23’ anymore! Those were scary times when I REALLY didnt know what the hell i was doing… wild times man…

4 Likes

Wolf cap on left, gelato on right. Just got their first feed of a 0.5ec biobizz mix.

4 Likes

I decided 5 plants might not give me the haul I’m looking for so I wet 3x kitchen sink fems by @Crafty_Flame. These 3 will be a month behind the wolf caps and gelatos so I hope they don’t fall behind. I prefer to veg for 2 months at least so once these kitchen sinks hit soil I will start a 2 month count down til flip.

3 Likes

Nice. Those are super vigorous and large and great for outdoor! Should work out perfect

3 Likes

Hell yea that makes me feel a lot better with them being a month behind and they didnt even sprout yet lol

2 Likes

2 slight mishaps this morning. Right after i took the pic of the 3 solo cups i picked that tray up and everything went flying.

Then i broke a piece of taproot off while removing from wet paper towel. Nothing major maybe a 2mm long piece

Roots organic original with a scoop of EWC on top
3/3 kitchen sinks planted

!

2 Likes

Veg tent

3 Likes

What are those plant yoyo things people use? My plants are flopping over and i know i just man handled a fuck ton of buds trying to rig them up. I can smell the smeared trichomes on my hands and arms. Arghhh good problems.

2 Likes

Veg tent.
Wolf caps dont look too happy, one gelato looks a bit off, the other 2 gelatos are as happy as can be

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe i peeked into my grandpops garden and it looks like he got the evil white mold. I bought a lifetime supply of sulfur pellets. How exactly do i do your famous sulfur spray?

1 Like