Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

contamination, no melt plant, dried buds. The no melt plant you can’t change that part. Some of them are really just not good.

3 Likes

Honestly it doesnt even seem like good smoke. Im not even happy to smoke it. Dabs im like a crackhead just lovin every bit but this shit kinda burns funky and taste harsh and the high isnt really noticeable. Maybe ill try smoking a bowl of just the hash to give a true review. I also seen @DirtySlowToes say trash in trash out and thats exactly what i did. I put a plant i wouldnt want to smoke into the bubble bags and now i got hash i wouldnt want to smoke.

Lessons are being learnt around here!

3 Likes

lol! Yah I used to go with “Garbage in, Garbage out” but now my saying is “fire in, fire out” :wink:

3 Likes

Im still trying to get the point where i can grow fire, slowly but surely!

3 Likes

Man those nugs up there are putting weight on! Love the tie up. Sounds definitely like leaf matter in there. That’s the high I get when I try to smoke my lowest grade hash. It still smokes but takes forever and doesn’t feel smooth. Hah I’m traumatized from my own bad batches of bubble. I’ll get back on that horse in time. You’re braver than me! I don’t remember what bags you said you ended up buying?

3 Likes

Some random ebay set. Im running 220,90, and 25 but the 25 was pretty pointless.
Lol im more ignorant than brave, i have no idea what im getting into but thats the fun and how i learn.

Im going to give it another go with 1-2 of these purple kush plants. Gonna go live this time. Only problem is its a gamble since i never washed this strain before.

3 Likes

I’m not really liking how the wolf caps are looking at the moment my PTSD is kicking in and I’m getting flashbacks to all the plants that went south on me. The purple kush clone I’m flowering out now has spoiled me because it was a really easy strain to grow

More leanage as the days go on gonna just litfa and wait

4 Likes

Day 56 shots of purple kush + coral kush tincture that still needs to be reduced to RSO

3 Likes

Thirsty fuckers. Hoping after transplant things kick into high gear and run nice and smooth to the finish line

3 Likes

Things perked back up a bit after this mornings feed but not all the way. Is it possible they want more leg room already?

Rso is ready, anybody hungry? :drooling_face: this shits potent so be careful

3 Likes

Anybody know what they are so droopy? I run into this problem every single grow until I get to the 3 gal pots where the root ball develops nice and big. Am I overwatering at 2.5 cups per 1 gal pot? That’s only a 15% water to soil ratio which I thought up to 20% is ideal?

1 Like

The last pic was only a couple hours before lights off maybe thats why they are so droppy? Here they are now after lights been on for almost 8 hours perked up way more than last night

I bet this fucker goes off the deep end on me

Kitchen sink by @Crafty_Flame

4 Likes

Heres the 2 wolfcaps and 1 gelato that were drooping. I couldnt take the droop so i transplanted this morning hoping it was maybe rootbound that is causing the unhappiness. We shall see

4 Likes

Was getting some super gassy smells from the wolf cap during transplant

Here they are now wolfcaps up front

3 Likes

A transplant will definitely help. Those roots are looking pretty dense at the bottom of the pot!

1 Like

Yea man i think im starting to realize 30 days in a 1 gal isnt ideal for every plant.

2 Likes

The secret is the growth of the root ball is genetically determined, so each plant will definitely get root bound at a different rate.

4 Likes

Lookin good so far after the transplant

4 Likes

Packing for vacation be like….

2 Likes

@seeds2weeds Looking good in here, bud! :fist:t3:
Have fun on vacation!

A little late but here’s these!

Plant yo yo’s

https://a.co/d/9tEvZyM

2 Likes