Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Hey man thanks for dropping by with the plant yo yos and compliments! Been a while, how’s everything on your end?

2 Likes

Still growing! :grin: Trying to run through my clone collection, deciding what to keep and what to let go.
I’m ready to start running through some beans again! Nothing like a fresh bean pop to get a fella excited! :joy:

2 Likes

Almost done my first ever clone run. Its really nice when everyone is on the same page during the run!

1 Like

My hypothesis is that the wolf caps are going to be light feeders compared to the gelatos. Noticing some tip burn and they havnt had much food yet.

2 Likes

Wolf cap up front. Looks light green and not totally thriving. My limited knowledge guess is that they needed a transplant badly and they aint heavy feeders. @LoveDaAutos were the wolf caps light feeders for you?

2 Likes

Plant in the front right looks like a WC and the color is beautiful. Might be a little wet which could account for the droop. Looking good to me.

2 Likes

Thank you sir, the front 2 are wolf caps. Trying to keep them perked up has been a bit tricky so far i think they really like having leg room

1 Like

Vacations almost over! Heading home saturday to chop down those purple kush! Cant wait

2 Likes

Back from vacay everything is looking good.

Really want to chop these at day 66 (tomorrow).
Whatcha think @DirtySlowToes pics kinda suck

4 Likes

Welcome back my friend! How was the vacation? :metal:t2:

I’m sure Joe may pop in but I’d say those are ready enough for me! They probably could go a few more days but many have started the slump, you’ve got almost all cloudy, a few amber. I’d say they’re r-i-p-e :fire:

3 Likes

Yea man you and @JoeCrowe are my go to people. @JoeCrowe what do you think man

2 Likes

Veg tent gelato showing nute burnt tips. Gonna get on them with water and light nutes like 1/4 strength. I’d like to stay under 0.5 ec to see if they green up.

1 Like

They aren’t overdone, you can see they are cloudy! No missing trichome caps or resin all over the place, that’s when you know it’s going downhill. I would probably say it’s personal preference after the cuticle clouds up. hmm you know an interesting study would be to see how long it takes to go from cloudy to trichome caps leak resin.

2 Likes

I’m gonna go ahead and chop tomorrow now that both you guys confirmed it. Someday I’ll b able to experiment like you Joe lol

2 Likes

Day 66 chopped and hung. I didnt make bubble hash like i was saying, gonna wait until i have more headstash

9 Likes

Veg tent currently. Not sure why the wolf caps are looking light green. Doesnt look right to me.

5 Likes

Could just be growing closer to the light. Mine react this way when directly under my veg light sometimes. Maybe just move em around/turn them/trade spots and feed as normal. They look a little cal/phos hungry maybe but doing well to me. Also really nice looking dry tent :metal:t2:I don’t often chop down my whole tent at once. It’s super satisfying to see multiple plants hanging. Nice.

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to buy a ppfd reader one day, I’m using the free photone app which I’m not sure is 100% accurate. I’m seeing some slight tip burn on a few plants, you think i should lighten my feed possibly?

Thanks bro I have a 4x4 dedicated to drying/backup veg tent. I run a dehumidifier connected to an inkbird and a small fan on the floor for air circulation.

2 Likes

Yum!

6 Likes

Feeling doomed here… kitchen sinks look good tho
@JoeCrowe you think its time for a slurry test lol

4 Likes