Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Joe so once the tent opens up and it doesnt smell like hay then its time to start feeling a few buds?

Do you pull them once the stems snap or how exactly do you know when the dry is over before its too dry? I remember you saying something about the bud being squishy and not wet nor dry i believe?

1 Like

Yep it’s a bit of an art, but I squeeze a bud between my fingers and see if it’s flexible, but not wet. Then I put it in a bag and see if it’s wet after a bit or still flexible and dry.

1 Like

When you throw it in the bag are you looking to see moisture or something?

2 Likes

I take it back out and squeeze it after a bit, to see if it’s too moist once it’s in the bag.

2 Likes

Gotcha im gonna get in there today and check everything out. Thanks joe

2 Likes

Veg tent. gonna throw the kitchen sinks into 1 gals tomorrow.

5 Likes

Kitchen sinks have plenty of roots and are ready for the next level! Somehow i managed to balance a wooden teeter todder with 3 plants check out risky shit!

3 Likes

Nature is unbelievable sometimes.

Also i bought an aloe spear and im going to try and grow it into a plant. Dont know if thats possible but im gonna look it up when i go home lol

3 Likes

Okay not messing with the aloe spear. Will chop it up to add to feeds

2 Likes

One of the wolf caps seemed to green back up but the 2nd wolfcap is still oddly colored. Also one if the big gelatos is odd color

3 Likes

Just picked up some alaska fish fert to maybe replace biobizz fish mix

4 Likes

That stuff stinks so good! But I use to love it when I ran earth juice stuff.

4 Likes

Oh hell yea i have quite a stinky arsenal building up over here

2 Likes

7 days dried. I HAVE THE WORST NOSE EVER
I cant smell good at all paired with insane allergies i get from smelling weed really makes it hard to judge anything by smell, i have a 15 second window to make my judgements before my nose zips closed instantly and i become mouth breather so bare with me lol

Inside the tent doesnt smell like weed, it still smells hayish.

I cut off a bud to inspect and i noticed it doesnt overly smell like hay. Bud smells creamy and piney with a bit of hay. I took a small piece off and broke it into chunks, then i ground some of the chunks between my finger. Very sticky and not overly dried like i was worried.

Then i stuck the bud in a bag and walked my dog and came back and did the same except with a larger chunk ground between my fingers. Same sort of outcome, very sticky and not overly dried as i thought.

Im going to let them go 1 more day maybe. I want to trim and bag today but im worried the larger buds may be still wet.
Some of the thinner stems are beginning to snap but a lot still bend.
Well im off to smoke this in a joint and i will report back on if it stays lit or not

4 Likes

The pile on top is the chunks that stayed bagged while i walked the dog was definitely more moist then the chunks i left out (bottom pile) while i walked the dog so definitely another day or 2 im thinking.

My rh range has been between 48-57. It hangs out at 50% and 55% most of the time but it does move around.

3 Likes

Well she stayed lit and that was course ground so im thinkin were almost there.

Shit taste pretty harsh, im really not digging that.

5 Likes

Effects are definitely there. Creeper weed, Im ready to take a nap man

3 Likes

Probably needs some cure time. Give it a minimum of 2 weeks and try it again. Glad you’re getting good effects from her. Love those creeper varieties. :sunglasses::metal:t3:

2 Likes

Thats what i was thinking more dry and cure time to clean it up a bit.
As for the creeper strains they arnt my #1 but i do love them. I love the airhead type where you hit the bong and by the time you blow it out youre saying “yea this shits good”

2 Likes

Remember this scene in Dont be a menace? :rofl:

913eb91d-56a8-4f23-8490-180165c8103f_text

https://images.app.goo.gl/2cmRmsJAxupdWbdm7

1 Like