Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

:joy::joy::joy::joy: yea thats the shit im talkin about lol

1 Like

Update time

After a few hours the bud in the bag smells like hay, I can’t smell weed at all when smelling the nug which is odd because they stink to high heavens usually. The smell reminds me of cheap outdoor weed.
Maybe they need more dry? Maybe they need some cure? Maybe the tent temp being low 70s ?
We’re on the road to finding out !

2 Likes

Veg tent update

The wolf caps up front and the gelatos in the back are almost 2 months old! You can barley see the one gelato. Its a midget compared to the others.

Gonna be dropping some baked beanz soon

5 Likes

Yo everyone go check out @hoss8455 thread for a chance to donate to a good cause and for a chance for win some good genetics :+1:t2:

Cheddar Skunk #11 for Autism

3 Likes

If anybody has any thug pug gear to trade let me know. Idk why i like them so much

2 Likes

Dry tent is definitely getting there. Small larf nugs are still breaking up on the moist side. Definitely not over dried because the buds would be dust when i go to finger grind them. Instead of dust this is what im getting off of larf buds

I wish my nose worked better. I get no smell at all when i open the dry tent. Nothing until i smash the bud with my fingers.

Bud is in the bag until 9pm ish ill come back and try to inhale the bag air with my nose and hopefully smell something lol. Then ill roll it into a joint and huff it down. I just pressed the nug to my nose and smelled a little funk but nothing major. Ramble over

2 Likes

Couldnt wait til 9… opened the bag no smell (my nose sucks)

Trimmed the bud up and heres what we got

Squeezed the fuck out it… the smell that is on my fingers is like crack. I cant get enough of it, this strain has a very strong gassy vanilla froot loops type of smell. I suck at describing i wish someone could smell this. Its special for sure. Too bad this is my last run but i have to move on to new things

Fluffed back out (good sign? Idk)

I then was able to snap the top of the bud off with my finger

And now im roasting it in a joint, pretty solid smoke it’s definitely getting better

5 Likes

We are on the road to drying

Day 10 of drying, still no smell in tent or in the ziplock bag. However when I squeeze the bud the smell just reaks and my fingers get covered in sticky piney goodness! The consistency of the bud is very sticky, its the type where you grind it and there is no possibility of collecting kief because its all ground but stuck together from the stickiness if that makes any sense. The ashes are pretty dark and the smoke…. I was gonna say is harsh but i just hit the joint 5 times in a row and didnt cough so i cant say its harsh but it doesnt taste great i will say. I remember it tasting like it smelled the first time around. Idk ramble over

3 Likes

Veg tent mayhem!

I have to move the bigger plants into the flower tent asap and start my next set of seeds.

4 Likes

Peanut butter pie live sugar from dispo
(Pb&p i think its peanut butter pie) shits pretty decent

2 Likes

Fed the large veg plants a 1.1 ec 5.9ph feed consisting of 15ml rootjuice, 4ml biohaven, 7ml fishmix, 4ml activera, 20ml labs, 6ml root drench, and 1 small scoop about the size of a pea of BTI

4 Likes

They look really really good man. It’s such a good feeling opening a tent at lights on to see a bunch of lush happy green plant, shit never gets old. You have beautiful plants man, great great work.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Mattman, im trying hard to learn from my mistakes so i can keep plants 100% healthy throughout their life cycle. I strive for perfection always so whenever there is any hiccups i get pretty bummed out

3 Likes

I’m with you man. I also strive for perfection, but it’s always going to be unattainable. Doing our best will be just fine, just like those plants, they’ll be just fine. This is a great thread and I look forward to checking up on it everyday.

3 Likes

Thanks man im glad im putting on a decent show you are interested in watching. I urge you to also start a grow thread so i can swing by and see what youre up to

2 Likes

Plants definitely needed that feed this morning, pots were pretty light and they are drinking up 5 cups every 2-3 days. If i go 3 days they are very light but i try to get water in there as soon as they start drooping. Its pretty awesome i can confidently say i have enough experience to diagnose a thirsty plant. My wifes just planted a plant outside and it was all droopy and i said to myself “that fucker is thirsty!” I dumped a couple gals of water on it and bam next day perked up like a boss!
Same with the pot plants

@Crafty_Flame kitchen sink going ham

!

6 Likes

Waiting on a bunch of trades to hit my po box. Man usps is a fucking shit show

3 Likes

Heres today’s shenanigans…

Made some rice wash

Enjoyed a cold pepsi with my glg coozie like a boss

Checked on the veg tent… again…

These kitchen sinks are pretty awesome, they are some units and dont seem to mind my ignorance to growing plants

Purple Kush day 11 of drying.
I think we are definitely getting closer to being ready for the grove bags. Stems dont snap 100% yet and buds still not crumbly dry, they are sticky and chucky still when hand ground.

6 Likes

Filling some 5 gals half way with and adding EWC and Flower girl, then im going to sit the 3 gal pots back in and let them veg for another month or so and then time to flip

2 Likes

5 gal almost half full with some ewc and 3 tbs of flower girl added and mixed in.

3 Likes