Selling the whole collection

If it hasn’t been spoken for, I would like to get the Blueberry blast f2-30 $50

Are the ones I posted the pic of this morning the same as what you’re talking about? I didnt realize those were bred from the f1 pre 95 AKs. Not sure what I was thinking, just didnt make that connection. Now I’m even nore excited for what i just started.

6 Likes

Yes they are

4 Likes

@OleReynard can you vaporize? I have a family member with HBP. They had them on everything including xanex. The most effective thing for them has been smoking pot. It has done more to reduce their BP than any of the drugs.

2 Likes

On top of the snow high I’d also take that pre 98 Bubba bk bx if available .

2 Likes

Where are the prices?

3 Likes

@Guitarzan Post 26 in this thread, gotta scroll up

2 Likes

I had HBP. Only when i quit smoking for a year. Started smoking HBp went away. But he quit for his kidneys.

2 Likes

I would be interested in the original NYCD S1’s if there not spoken for seems like a good basis to build the Romeo and Juliet on

1 Like

And it helps to hit refresh every so often. :unamused:

3 Likes

Would def be interested in the Mr Nice G13Widow if they are still available.
Also the Chem D bx3 ISP
And Cherry Bomb F2 CBGB

Let me know what of these if any are still available please

1 Like

Would like the Blueberry Blast.

1 Like

Been smoking since 16 guys hasn’t even touched by blood pressure.
Smoking constricts blood vessels.

1 Like

I can only imagine what your inbox looking like :grimacing: if you would, go thru our texts and let me know.
I sent you a card, and you should be receiving it by today, tomorrow at the latest. PM me when you have time, please let me know if I should send another.

2 Likes

be easier for me if you could remind me

1 Like

Surprising turnout, Thank you guys and gals.

Even more surprising you’re leaving some great stuff on the table.

9 Likes

It sucks when your health goes to shit. On the bright side you are taking steps towards having Better Health. Whatever you got to do to stick around longer I am all for. Sending you love and happiness.

I’ll send you a direct message. I’m a relatively new grower. I don’t know about all of those different strains. Your collection is incredible

3 Likes

heh, I need another stimulus check just to buy out the rest of your gear :rofl:

Really surprised all the bodhi gear is still uncalled for :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

got ya down

1 Like

Got dibs on that one.

2 Likes