Selling the whole collection

I would much rather have you around here than have your beans and you be gone :cry: I know I’m not the only one that feels that way.

I always enjoy reading your updates and such, even though we haven’t actually talked and I’m fairly new here.I hate to see you sell off your collection but I’m sure if you do they’ll get planted asap. I will say, if I do get anything from you and you come back/want those genetics again I’d gladly send ya the beans back or cuts or whatever you want…

I’m sure it’s tough right now, but least most of us are here for you if you need us :heart:

14 Likes

the previous stages are lost with no chance in coming back.
It can only get worse

4 Likes

O.R.

Very generous of you!
Nice to see you keeping a small toe in the water as well :slight_smile:

Cheers
Toast

5 Likes

I am sorry to hear that it has come to this for you and it was probably a hard decision to make. I wish you and those closest to you all the best! really hope to see you around here for a lot longer.

5 Likes

Everything you do in life contributes to your golden years.
I’ve lived a rough tough rock star life, if you only really knew.
I’ve lived a double life through out, not proud of it but when it comes to the forever dirt knap, it’ll be time.
I’ll be sliding into homebase saying what a wild fuckin ride.

Hopefully won’t be soon.
Sometimes meek is better.

33 Likes

Dialysis???
Or short of @OleReynard ?

Either way I’m sorry, and just know your not alone. Many people go through this stuff on the daily. The sad thing is we never think it could happen to us.

Take care. Stay Blessed

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your health issues @OleReynard! Kidneys are a bitch. My best friends dad lived on dialysis for over 25 years (genetic issue and a kidney transplant). There were always good days n bad. I hope that whatever happens, you’re still able to enjoy your life with good friends and family.

4 Likes

Short of…

4 Likes

Hang in there .

1 Like

#OleReynard I sure hate to hear this. Hopefully you get nothing but good results and don’t need dialysis. I had a great friend who was on it for over 20 years, it was a pain in the ass but he lived a pretty normal life. Pretty fine collection there. So much good stuff it would be hard to pick. Good Luck Brother

2 Likes

I made this easier for me, the prices are at the end of the description.
There’s a bit of jiggle room for multiple purchases.

Also I still have a batch of my cherry dad ak47 f1 x ak47f1 skunky version, that I’ll be adding a few in for those participating.
Until these are gone, so yep there’s a dandy freebie.

16 Likes

I’ll take the black lights. @OleReynard
If it’s not a problem I can’t give dm or receive due to my status how can I get you address to send my donation??
Thanx

2 Likes

I got a pack of Goji OG f3s if someone would like to help OleReynard out. They are untested but I just made them.

3 Likes

You made me think of a guy I was in the hospital with in St. Louis. I was there with a bruised spinal cord after already breaking 38 bones in my life, well this guy was in the room with me and he had went paralyzed in the legs over a 3 day period for no apparent reason. He didn’t hardly say anything but I picked up listening that he had broke 76 bones, exactly double of me. One day I asked him what the hell he ever did that he had broke so many bones, the only thing he said about it was " I just never had any brakes" not another word but I knew exactly what he meant, as it sounds like you do

4 Likes

@OleReynard. I will definitely take the Chem Keasey if it is up for grabs. Let me know how to send the money. Still looking over the list to see if I need anything else. Thanks!

If still there I’d love to take the Agent orange f2-10 titan and the Green crack x ghost rider og . please @OleReynard.

1 Like

Check your pm

@OleReynard

Ill take the Green dragon x ufs18-20 $30…Please let me know whats the process.

Thx
BluesHarp

1 Like

Are you a candidate for a kidney transplant or will dialysis and medication be the planned treatment?

Won’t know till after the biopsy and extent.

3 Likes