SEMO Grown Medicine

Making some more tea. This batch will be ready in another day. About 1/3 of the biomass I use is green willow branches with the leaves still attached. I also added to this batch some creeper vines with the orange flowers, Comfrey, nettles and some blooming Queen Ann’s Lace in a five gallon bucket.

It works good for me to get a burst of growth.

9 Likes

Looks like both Northern Lights are females

And Both Gorilla Glues are males

The two spirit trains and the unknown I cant tell for sure yet.

10 Likes

Confirmed three of the seven plants in the tent are males. Two Gorilla Glues and 1 of the Spirit Trains are males.

9 Likes

The two big ones in the front are Northern Lights and in the back left is a spirit train and back right is an unknown. The fungus gnats are back, I saw several flying around when I removed the three male plants. Other than that there is no sign of any other bugs.

I have been using a light mix of Alaska fish fertilizer, Jacks 20-20-20 and my own willow green shoots with leaves plus random other greens and flowers in a tea. I will be switching out the Jacks 20-20-20 for the 10-30-20.

I water with that every third watering. I do give them some tea mixed with water every time I water.

7 Likes

Another male in the tent, down to three. both Spirit Trains and Gorilla Glues turned out male. I have two Northern Lights and an Unknown left in the tent.

Like my spirit train seed run I start with nine plants and get five females and four males.

My outside plants are a wishbone and another Unknown with thin bladed leaves.

I had to tie the wishbone down.

This unknown is the only one inside or out that is starting to get a smell so far. Its not going to be a sweet, floral or fruity smell. It has a hint of sour body odor other times a earthy musky smell.

Sorry for the out of focus pictures. I will get some better pictures in a day or two.

6 Likes

The second Spirit Train Male

The remaining three plants, The two big ones are suppose to be Northern Lights and the smaller is an unknown.

10 Likes

The three plants in the tent are all doing good. They are really liking the willow + other biomass tea I brew up to water with.

10 Likes

I watered them with the willow tea yesterday. Today they are happy little plants raising their leaves up in joy.

10 Likes

Fantastic all green perfect

2 Likes

No sign of bugs, the fungus gnats went away after I transplanted into fabric pots.
The norther lights are in the middle and an unknown in the back corner.

One of the Northern Lights is really stretching those tops reaching for the sky.

8 Likes

The outdoor plants are doing great. The wishbone is showing female, I cant tell yet on the unknown thin leafed plant or the one in the garden.

You may notice cracked corn on the ground in some of the photos. I keep it out there to attract birds. If the birds see any caterpillars they will eat them.

The Wishbone really recovered after bringing it outside.

The plant I am learning training on, the thin leafed unknown

The Spirit Train in the Garden. This was an accidental plant. I must have dropped the seed from my clothing while outside.

7 Likes

The three plants in the tent are all doing good. Only thin is some of the lower fan leaves are showing signs of clawing.

Sorry for the quality of the photos, the auto focus on my camera is crap.

Overgrow the world!

Group shot

Random Shots

I like the AC Infinity pots.

Random Shots with the lights on

7 Likes

The outside plants are doing very well. A leaf miner or two and a couple grasshoppers are the only pests bothering them so far.

The unknown thin bladed leaf plant is getting a bit bushy.

The Wishbone

The accidental spirit train in the garden.

8 Likes

so much growth in your outdoor plants within the last week semo. they look excellent. how do you know the accidental plant is a spirit train?

2 Likes

I had seeds sticking to me from a seed run of Spirit Train I did earlier in the year. Early summer there were little cannabis plants sprouting at the edges on my driveway and a flower bed out front. There is still one stretching its way out of a bunch of large flowers.

This week it has been hot and humid perfect for growth as they are starting the stretch for flower. I have had to water them every day to keep them from wilting. I use a tea of willow tips + whatever other new growth from weeds I can find. Every Third day I added some Alaska Fish fertilizer and some Jacks 10-30-20 fertilizer.

The little Spirit Train that could

4 Likes

Looking great may your harvest be Kind tagged :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

The three in door plants are doing great. Still no sign of bugs even the fungus gnats are gone.

Group Shot

The unknown bag seed from years past is starting to get frosty already, more than the two northern lights. It is also a darker green than the Northern Lights.

The Northern Lights are putting out the white hairs and a little frost close to the bud sites.

6 Likes

The outdoor plants are doing great. A little bug eaten but nothing too bad. The drought this year has kept the insect numbers low.

Wishbone is a female. This one has a spicy pine/green walnut smell when you do a stem rub.

The branches on the thin bladed unknown started to peel off the main stalk after a heavy rain. I cut some cane to make stakes to hold the branches up. I think it may be a female, it is not flowering as fast as the wishbones. The wishbone started showing sex weeks ago. The thin bladed plant I am thinking might have some equatorial species of cannabis genes.

The plant in the garden I had to tie down and do so branch snapping to get the size down. I think it is liking what I did to it.

9 Likes

Your garden is looking good.

3 Likes

Thanks @middleman. The unknown plant is doing great. It has a nice layer of frost forming on the leaves. Andrea the big Northern Lights is doing well but the other Northern Lights is suffering light burn under the linwood light. I have the lights as far up as they will go and I turned the intensity of the linwood light down. I am hoping it makes it to harvest before it burns up.

I am going to have to replace that light with something a lot better. It works for veg but it burns them during flower. This happened with the Spirit Train run but at that time I did not think the problems were light stress.

The short darker green plant is the unknown, Andrea is in the back and the front plant is the one that is suffering.

7 Likes