Sensi seeds Hawaiian indica

One of my all-time favorits.

The first time I discovered hawaiian indica in a coffeeshop in Rotterdam in the middle of the 90´s.

And what should I say - it was really amazing. Such a fruity taste - unbelievable. I was so impressed that I “imported” some seeds from sensi to my hometown. Growing in a grow room was not more difficult than other strains. The result was always impressive. Great taste and very strong high that knocked me out several times (even if I consumed a lot of strong weed during these times).

I never understood why it was not more famous and it´s disappointing that it´s not on the market anymore…

6 Likes

Welcome to the community bro

100% agreed on all you wrote brother
I find it very hard to believe that something so good in every way iss somehow gone?! What I’d do to have that sweet fruitiness and quality indica stone.
Hopefully one day someone from the oldschool pops up with the real deal. It’s such a loss to the community.

2 Likes

I would also love to see a Hawaiian Indica return. I’m interested in finding some Hawaiian genetics for a breeding project.

Does anyone happen to have info or know if the Hawaiian Sativa used in that cross is related in any way to the Hawaiian Sative currently produced by Next Generation?

I suppose I could ask Next Gen myself ( and I probably will).