Sensibowl Grows Things

Both those shows are such gems! Perfect shows for trimming too, especially if you’ve watched em before, happy trimming this weekend!

Lmao, my buddy calls my milk jugs filled with plant nutes piss jugs :joy:

3 Likes

What do the milk bag guys use? :rofl: :laughing:
I swear milk jugs have so many uses… :upside_down_face:
I just use them to mix fertilizer an water my plants though. :joy:

4 Likes

lol, was with someone the other day that was like “did you know they use bags for milk on the east coast?” I was like you have no idea just how aware I am of milk bags, need to show them the canadian contingent thread :laughing:

4 Likes

Those milk bag people are crazy. :crazy_face:
They don’t know what there missing.

4 Likes

Ok last one I promise. All this talk of milk bags
:rofl:
tumblr_6e0a5378df058cd082d47fdf0f2a1510_70244dff_640

4 Likes

They look fine, but if PM rears it’s ugly head fairly often on you get one of these

and make hypochlorous acid for pennies. Spray it on bud up to the day before harvest. Use it as a wash if you want. Kills PM on contact. And botrytis.

Bob of @BudBusterPro fame posted this thread…

Read and be saved! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Read through and tossed it on the amazon wishlist, seems easier to buy the machine than outright buy hypochlorous!

If it gets out of hand in flower again I’ll order it and give it a go. Forgot how annoying pm can be :laughing:

Thanks for the info! :smile:

5 Likes

Definitely a bit plumper a couple days after watering :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Chonk yotes

10 Likes

Finally have the soil mixed up, time to let it cook for a bit😄

7 Likes

I think you made the right choice chopping them early. PM is vicious and insidious.

Sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do.

P.S. milk bags are a gift from the gods.

4 Likes

Agreed, the Slush and Bubble Milk were basically finished too, no sense keeping the powder farm going :laughing:

Lol, I’ll take your word for it. I vaguely remember the glass bottles at the doorstep back in the day, not sure if I’ve ever witnessed a bag yet though :joy:

3 Likes

I have been notified the house smells like the beach now :joy:

3 Likes

Ever see that movie “the gods must be crazy”? Should’ve been a milk bag.

3 Likes

Lmao, heard of it, have never seen it but looked up the synopsis :laughing:

Might have to give it a watch now

1 Like

It’s really classic and charming and funny and worth a watch.

2 Likes

Worm population is growing! Finding lots of cocoons while doing a quick check today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Super chonks! They are now back to their former glory, time to ignore them again! :laughing: ( I’ll still check on em daily, they bring me too much joy to ignore :relaxed:)

8 Likes

Also, Pedro is starting to grow a little faster! Tiny but happy and healthy

We are no longer needing macro lenses :laughing:

11 Likes

I think it might be time for a new flower tent light :thinking:

It’s been a good 4 years

7 Likes

It’s like the discotheque I was in in Prague :joy:

2 Likes