Sensibowl Grows Things

Found old bananas and avocado chunks in the depths of the freezer, worms are gonna be livin’ it up!

5 Likes

Quick Bubble Milk snap at week 5

It’s starting to smell amazing! The bubblegum tones are coming in stronger but it still carries that sweet milky undertone, really pleasant!

12 Likes

So I noticed my Alocasia had a small thrip infestation. I put one of those predator mite packages beside it to give em a test and have been monitoring things the last day or so.

While it did let loose a couple mites, it also gathered all the thrip larvae in one spot.

I’m assuming they like the bran flakes used to keep the swirskii mites alive…

13 Likes

Fun little ABC leaf shot

16 Likes

Garden Beds cleaned up! Moved a shitstack of bricks and cleared out the ivy from the right side of the beds… for now.
Planning out my plots, probably going to do a melon patch where the bricks were.

12 Likes

Checking on the worms today, found a tiny little baby squirming around in the side dew :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

19 Likes

It’s finally warming up and the yotes are getting their first drink of water this year! Bottom watering for about 15 min.

I’ll eventually need to change the pot for the big yote, as soon as it’s moved off the plate sand comes rushing out. Can always glue some mesh over the holes I suppose.

15 Likes

Closer shots before watering, curious to see how much they all plump up in a few days time!

Seems they’ve all started getting over their sunburns as well!

11 Likes

Made the call today… Only 7 weeks in, tried to stretch it as far as I could but the pm was getting out of control.
Better an early crop than no crop I guess 🤷

Luckily the Bubble Milk and Slush weren’t far off being done, Death Bubba had a ways to go but was hit the worst so down it all came

14 Likes

Feeling a lot like Ray with my grows lately, maybe just life in general. Way she goes! :joy:

7 Likes

That’s the way she goes. Some times she goes, sometimes she doesn’t. It’s the way she goes. :v:

4 Likes

Never forget…

5 Likes

Ah man I need to do a rewatch one of these days, been years
30of98
SO many good one liners :laughing:

6 Likes

Trailer Park Boys was the best show ever made. I’m American & I watch a lot of tv/movies. I’m handing “best show of all time” to Canada, it’s just a fact. Always Sunny In Philadelphia comes in at #2 & I’m pretty sure they ripped off TPB :laughing:

I’ll be watching every episode when I chop this weekend. As is my ritual every chop :metal:

P.s. I even use piss jugs on road trips, I learned a lot from that show :rofl:

3 Likes

Both those shows are such gems! Perfect shows for trimming too, especially if you’ve watched em before, happy trimming this weekend!

Lmao, my buddy calls my milk jugs filled with plant nutes piss jugs :joy:

3 Likes

What do the milk bag guys use? :rofl: :laughing:
I swear milk jugs have so many uses… :upside_down_face:
I just use them to mix fertilizer an water my plants though. :joy:

4 Likes

lol, was with someone the other day that was like “did you know they use bags for milk on the east coast?” I was like you have no idea just how aware I am of milk bags, need to show them the canadian contingent thread :laughing:

4 Likes

Those milk bag people are crazy. :crazy_face:
They don’t know what there missing.

4 Likes

Ok last one I promise. All this talk of milk bags
:rofl:
tumblr_6e0a5378df058cd082d47fdf0f2a1510_70244dff_640

4 Likes

They look fine, but if PM rears it’s ugly head fairly often on you get one of these

and make hypochlorous acid for pennies. Spray it on bud up to the day before harvest. Use it as a wash if you want. Kills PM on contact. And botrytis.

Bob of @BudBusterPro fame posted this thread…

Read and be saved! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes