Very nice grow @SensiBowl

1 Like

Right On Man!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

My worms have shipped! :partying_face:

Now just waiting on my rocks, crushed shells and bug poop to ship

Oh the things that bring me joy these days :joy:

7 Likes

It’s funny how some compost or worm castings can put a smile on my face.:grinning:

6 Likes

They’ve arrived!

Wormies

Little cocoon

12 Likes

Soon you’ll be crawling in worm castings! (I don’t imagine a lot of people would be as thrilled with this as we are)

7 Likes

Lol Can’t wait! Gave them a small amount of scraps and covered them up. They had basically all disappeared into the substrate by the time I covered em :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

All the goodies showed up today!

They even tossed in some free predator mite and labs samples :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Let the good times roll @SensiBowl!

3 Likes

:partying_face: Pretty excited, been meaning to make the switch for a looong time

Just need to grab a bale of peat and some compost, probably grab some bigger pots too! :smile:

2 Likes

Maybe some SIPs?

3 Likes

I was super close to grabbing some earthboxes! :laughing:

I’ll probably go the diy route like you guys eventually, prob. need a taller tent to make up for the extra bin height though :+1:

3 Likes

Oh wow nevermind, did some measuring and it looks like a 7.5 gallon or similar size tote is the exact same height as my 5 gallon pots on the risers :smile:

For some reason they looked so much taller… good ol’ rulers lmao

2 Likes

Nice! There’s various designs and tutorials on my thread if you do go the diy route. Let me know if I can help!

3 Likes

Right on, I was already browsing it a little bit, definitely a wealth of info. Thanks, will do! :+1:

3 Likes

You’ve got quite the beautiful garden. Best of luck on this transition to organics. I like the paper clip method you use for LST, it’s very intuitive!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words and dropping by!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Should be fun learning something new with the organics. I forget where I picked up the clip idea, been using em for years tho, easy to adjust and move! :+1::v:

1 Like

Gave the worms a quick check this morning, they’ve settled in nicely and are much more active than before. I was surprised to see they ate most of the food scraps already, about time for another meal!

4 Likes

Predator mite hunting on an alocasia leaf :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

ezgif.com-resize
it actually stopped for a couple seconds, managed to get some video. These things can move!

6 Likes