Sensibowl Grows Things

Probably just wants to grow big enough to get out of the solo cup :laughing:

4 Likes

Purple Primate female fully confirmed. :+1:

10 Likes

Great looking leaf structure.

3 Likes

Yea it has some nice node spacing and growth going on too, not too compact but not super stretched out either :+1:

Heavy feeder as well, curious to see what it does in flower

4 Likes

Easter Lily Cactus is blooming :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Really cool! Beautiful flower and it almost looks as good as that Death Bubba, almost, haha.

3 Likes

Pretty neat right? I was pretty excited to see it this morning! Been watching this gnarly looking stem grow out of the thing all week. Lol hard to beat a good Death Bubba flower :joy:

1 Like

Gorgeous :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s a pretty cactus :green_heart:

2 Likes

Agreed! Flower didn’t last long though, a little over 24 hours and it was gone. Looks like a couple news tufts are starting grow though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I love succulents! The fact that this gnarly spikey plant can blossom with such beautiful flowers and colours is so cool! :beers::grin::+1:

2 Likes

They’re pretty great!

That and how long it takes some of them to mature before blooming makes them quite intriguing! :grinning:

2 Likes

Back from the grow store, Veggie garden is set… Forever. :laughing:

Also finally found a Rattlesnake plant :+1:

10 Likes

How much was that bad boy where you’re at?

1 Like

75 Canada bucks :+1:, unless you mean the plant which was 5 bucks

5 Likes

That’s about what I would pay. It’s a sweet deal if you thinks about cost per grow :grinning: and quality of product :fire:….same goes for the plant :rofl:

3 Likes

For sure, especially compared to buying it by the pail.

Had to search around a bit. Everyone wanted 70 or so for the 10kg bags, one place even wanted 100 for the 10 bag

lmao agreed, they’re both pretty fire :joy:

3 Likes

Woah! I thought it was the 10 kg! That’s a sick deal. The 10kg is like $75 can where I’m at.

1 Like

lmao right?! Went and asked about the 10kg, She was like we only have the 20kg bags… I sighed and asked how much, when she said 75 I was shocked

2 Likes

That was tax included too

2 Likes