Sensibowl Grows Things

Either that woman was confused or that is a sick ass deal. Go buy two more now and never need nutes again! :grinning::raised_hands::fire:

1 Like

Super sick deal, I double checked the computer screen in front of her

They mostly deal with farmers and the large scale growers in the area, so giving wholesale price to everyone I guess. They had to pull it out of a shipping container for me lol

3 Likes

That is sweet! General agriculture stores are the jam. Since I stopped using bottled nutes the hydro stores don’t have a lot to offer me.

1 Like

For sure, yea it’s harder to find dry amendments etc here too, especially for reasonable prices.

Takes a bit more running around than before but slowly finding the right spots with the right prices

2 Likes

Just shy of 6 weeks flower

Shoreline Doc

Death Bubba

Bubble Milk

15 Likes

I’m actually quite impressed with the Shoreline this go around, doesn’t get chonker nugs but the calyxes are getting super swollen and dense

5 Likes

They all look nice to me, nice show my friend.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Green, excited to take that Bubble Milk for a full flower cycle finally! She’s chunking out nicely :grinning:

2 Likes

About 3 weeks of growth with a solid watering schedule

Choooonky

12 Likes

My man Pedro :cowboy_hat_face: is becoming a phallic symbol. Your flowers are nice as f. :100: :fire:

4 Likes

lol he’s certainly not shy! Cheers, nice to have a solid crop, it’s been a while :+1:

3 Likes

You for real pulled that off. Dankest on my dank scale. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Lol classic :laughing:

2 Likes

@ColeLennon @Loggershands

12 Likes

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa :cowboy_hat_face: :rofl: Looks like the rims of the cups are his arms. :rofl: Pedro for Prime Minister of Canada :canada: wait is that position? lol

4 Likes

lol I shoulda shopped a belt buckle on him to hold on to :laughing:

3 Likes

Admiring the plants while feeding

17 Likes

Damn, those are hot hot hot. :100: :fire:

3 Likes

You beautiful canopy is a fantastic example of how a scrog should be done! :grin::+1::beers:

4 Likes