Sensibowl Grows Things

OMG those plants are gorgeous.

3 Likes

Fuck n A they are :fire:

3 Likes

Amazing work, that time spent on your canopy is paying off big time now! What type of aromas are you getting from them thus far?

3 Likes

They’re warmin’ up for sure! :laughing:

Binder clips and green ties EVERYWHERE :laughing:, Pinocchio would not be impressed

Thanks Barry! Nice to finally have solid crop after months of being plagued with issues :+1:

Yea they’re really starting to fill out, the tight prune really did the Bubble Milk wonders this go around.

Shoreline smells like skunk, sewage, old gym socks, sour garbage… you name it, quite a diverse profile of stank

Death Bubba gets a Licorice coffee funk, with a hint of “sharpness” if that makes sense. (Seems like that bit of Sensi Star lineage coming through with the sharpness)

Bubble Milk has a fairly faint subtle milky smell, not a big nose puncher but really nice. Hints of Bubblegum start popping out when you rough it up a bit

8 Likes

Nice, sounds like you have quite the bouquet of aromas going on in there!

4 Likes

Would anyone like to take a dip in my new pool!?

Life can be real… Shitty… Sometimes
(Picture removed cause it’s kinda gnarly :joy:)

Digging to find septic tank run cause it’s blocked… Ended up not only finding the run but found the exact spot it was plugged… septic water pumping from ground… Giant cesspool now in back yard

4 Likes

oh no… :poop:

3 Likes

Lmao, found where the run was blocked :laughing::astonished:

3 Likes

Heh heh…

3 Likes

I guess that wasn’t the Shoreline :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry but that looks horrible and you wouldn’t want to fall in.:joy:

3 Likes

It is indeed horrible. :laughing:That was a lot of fast digging to make a berm to stop it from spreading.

Finally going down now though :+1:, getting pumped tomorrow… Then can fix the run

2 Likes

I hope Mr gopher is proud of himself.

2 Likes

Haha, sorry Sensi, guess that one didn’t age well, or maybe it aged too well?

3 Likes

Lmao it aged perfectly :+1::joy:

3 Likes

7 week mark tomorrow!
Shoreline x Doc’s OG

Death Bubba

Bubble Milk

13 Likes

I like. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

They are looking awesome my friend. I started some Bogglegum, same source as the bubble milk.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Nice, I bet that’ll be a great one. Someone needs to start Mothers Milk so we can have the whole family going :laughing:

3 Likes

Digging sux yo.

9 Likes