Sensibowl Grows Things

@Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete
Lmao, I definitely wasn’t expecting that big of a root mass, they seem to enjoy the organics though! :+1:

3 Likes

Look at them death bubba roots. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Transplant day 2, they’re bouncing back a little bit. Adjusted some ties.

Purple Primate still a bit wonky, trying to break the apical dominance in the two large branches

Death Bubba doing Death Bubba things

OG Kush filling in nicely

12 Likes

Tanking all their leaves, wtf

4 Likes

Organics are becoming less and less appealing

3 Likes

Give em a shot of N salts or Fish Ferts.

2 Likes

Yea might have to but I feel like if I have to put another dime into more fertz or add salts it just defeats the reason for switching over. Might just start using the organics for outside/veggies, getting frustrated with it for cannabis

2 Likes

I use both organic and salts.

2 Likes

Switching up to using mostly salts and some organics. Last year it was the Organics and some salts.

2 Likes

Yea I don’t have a problem with salts but switched to the organic no till for the whole “just water it” factor… Which comes with some caveats and is far from just watering. In the end it’s feeling like a bigger expense and more faffing about than mixing up nutes :laughing:.

3 Likes

I still like mixing my nutrients. :rofl: Something about feeding that I like.

1 Like

Lmao never really minded it much either, I don’t have to mix nutrients now… Just everything else :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s kind of surprising what’s happening to your plants? Do you think it’s a lack of nitrogen or is it a water issue? What exactly did you amend the soil with and have you top-dressed or “fed” them much?

2 Likes

Right? I’m honestly not sure at this point. I mixed up a pretty basic coots mix, didn’t deviate at all. They were fed with Gaia amendments in veg and were fine enough then after transferring them they flipped out :laughing:

Transferred them out and fed salt nutes for the time being. I’ll sort the soil out at a later date or try it in some sips when I have the time to really assess and watch things :+1:

3 Likes

Interesting, they were definitely root bound going into the bigger pots but they should have rebounded pretty quickly after getting some more root space.

3 Likes

For sure, the other two weren’t nearly as bad as that Death Bubba though and were still freaking out. Something is definitely up with my soil mix :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Finally back on track after the pot swap. Quick tie down sesh and a small prune

Canopy starting to take shape

9 Likes

Great brother. I bet you feel better. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Nice to have things running smoothly for sure :+1:

3 Likes

Canopy almost filled in, time to let them grow vertical a bit. Need to take cuts off the Death Bubba at some point but going to let it shrub out a bit more though

I may or may not have accidentally snapped the branch laying on the floor while training the Purple Primate :astonished:

12 Likes