Seriously? an acceptable amount of mold ewwwww

CT legislators set to decide on the acceptable amount of mold in marijuana (msn.com)

1 Like

One more reason to grow our own!

8 Likes

f*** n A :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should see the acceptable amounts of insect pieces and rat shit in everyday foods.

You’ll never eat again.

12 Likes

LOL, yeah, it’s pretty gross.

5 Likes

And you thought peanut butter was vegetarian :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Just thought everyone should enjoy some vomit inducing material.

9 Likes

My favourite word in there is excreta

Yuck.

7 Likes

This stuff always blows my mind! Every single one of these that I see is just unreal, I can only imagine what I’ve invested over the years :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

The acceptable amount of roach pieces in ground coffee.

4 Likes

Found a live moth in a huge ground can of Tim Hortons coffee once. No joke! Stopped me from buying ground and grounding my own, lead me to find my go to for a few years now but man that was a trip

5 Likes

Sort of on topic:

I once got a deep fried head in a bucket of KFC.

Even note on topic: how are the LPs going to meet these extreme mold targets? I wonder what they will be spraying next…

3 Likes

We are having a conversation about mold with no joecrow! where are you dude?

Is the Mullah of Mold offline?

1 Like

@JoeCrowe your help is needed. Lol

1 Like

Isn’t it like something like 30 insect parts per bar of chocolate some dumb shit like that?I remember reading this years ago in the back of a playboy magazine.The rodent hair and shit part had me thinking the bug parts didn’t sound so bad now.Some things can’t be unseen

3 Likes

What about the actual rodents that are allowed?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s much of a problem unless you aren’t drying the weed properly.

1 Like

Chorizo it’s one of them it taste so good in a burrito but don’t want to know what’s in it

1 Like

When I was a kid it was frozen pizza. When they first started they had problems.

1 Like

It is pork with smoked jalapeños. But some of it I worry about.

1 Like