Seriously? an acceptable amount of mold ewwwww

my ocd and ptsd that would be a set up of all set ups lol :-0

2 Likes

I have some mold. On two plants. Not bad. I removed the leaves. I may remove the plant. It’s not productive.

1 Like

More problems than that. Damn timers. The mold will be ok. More fans. I cleaned up. So it should be ok. The temperature like @Slick1 said is crazy. 30% rh and mold. I got to go back to Rhino Skin. The stacking of the plants. I never let plants touching one another like I’m doing now. I’ll be glad when this shit is legal. I miss growing in rooms.

1 Like

They have to set parameters for all consumables. I’m just excited that they’re even considering it! They’re dealing with a new growing reality.

Is that a small hand held UV light to scan the plants? Will I ever be able to sleep again?

2 Likes

dude lol its true

Yah just an LED flashlight that outputs ultra violet light. I love to shine it on extracts too, they glow in the dark lol! The same thing you can use to detect crime scene evidence, pet urine stains, fake money and scorpions.

2 Likes

I try to keep a UV light around in case of a scorpion infestation.

3 Likes

That is crazy but true. I cleaning again today. I see some whipped leaves. But when you get the bigger buds the fans don’t bother the leaves as much. Imop