Share your freakshow hybird

Those Cape Goat seeds I sent have a freakshow gene in them, from the Pineapple Express. That’s the fern leaf stuff I have growing now.

2 Likes

Dang my bad I was thinking that cross had characteristics of Freakshow but didn’t know there was actual visual of the full fern leaves.

Well never mind for the previous post above :laughing:

I’m all set and will be popping some tonight.

1 Like

LemonThai Male(s) are/were in the coat closet doing their thing. Had three 3, now down to one. The LemonThai girls are loving it outside, but the males have been struggling indoors, but i have a crappy indoor setup.
Here are the LemonThais outside:

I’m questioning the heritage of the last one as she’s nothing like the other two

3 Likes

Funny I’ll be crossing my berry freak with a purple lemon thai :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

1 Like

Great minds think alike🤷:crazy_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Got these two generic freakshows!
Any tips?

3 Likes

Nice, Where did you get the generic freakshow?
Keep them and gown them out…

so juts a few crosses out there huh.
I figured there would be a at least a dozen people chucking.
More will come.

1 Like

Been trying to get freakshow for the past year and a half but this member still hasn’t sent them out yet…

4 Likes

That blows hopefully they will come through with back up if something happened to the first batch.
Since this is a freakshow hybrid thread and im sure you didnt post that for no reason. What would your freakshow hybrid have been if you received them on time?

Any reason you have multiple plants in one container? I’ve done it a few times and inevitably they suffer

You can ask @THCeed , he has like 1,000,000 Freakshow seeds.

Ask thceed. He has thousands of them

That member isn’t me. Welcome to my world.

For the member that made me so badly want to try my 1st spatch-cock chicken. My wife and daughter said it was the best chicken they ever had. You beans will cost you your time to PM your deets.

17 Likes

That tray is slick.

1 Like

I think it’s the only way to cook/grill a whole chicken, I’ve been doing it for years…

1 Like

I roast a whole chicken on a traegar standing up… lovely crust and smoked flavor

2 Likes

It is our go to, thanks for inspiring me to try it.

2 Likes

A friend hooked me up…this is what I mean by generic. The package doesn’t specify cross breed

5 Likes