Share your freakshow hybird

Its a bittoo long to write on a card.
This page is all about the creation of Freakshow in Shapeshifter’s words

3 Likes

They were all stragglers…3/4 came thru tho.
I’ll split em wp soon

Very, Very Nice. When are you popping a couple.

Got 2 goin right now…will post pics on sunday

this is a freakshow hybrid thread

Everybody should read this. everybody everybody

1 Like

Khalifa black kush x berry freak… Been eyeing this for a little while. Haven’t seen anybody grow it out yet but def fits the bill of freakshow hybrid

10 Likes

This is the stock photo of course…

1 Like

The seed r super expensive and normally out of stock :pensive:

I’m thinking that they would considered f1? Not 100% sure but it’s the first time being hit with pollen.

Split up the freakshows out of the main tent, I to the little tent

1 Like

is that a vizsla?

1 Like

Shapeshifter freakshow

3 Likes

is that a Vizsla?
are you crossing the freakshow with something?

1 Like

What is a vizsla?

I’m growing it in a tent with 4 other strains…so it might maybe cross

Had to look up vizsla…no it’s a red nose pit

cool wel this was a freakshow hybrid thread and i would say you muddied it up with about 10 post unrelated.
apparently there is no one else worklin on freakshow/berryfreak, or supafreak crosses. ima let the tread sink and just make a new one when im up to F2s

3 Likes

If u want to hop on the mutant madness thread we talk about all sorts of mutants not just hybrid crosses so @PsillyRabbit can have his thread back lol😌

Hold-up

I’m working on 2 freakshows…just haven’t hybridized them yet…

My bad for answering unrelated questions

Getting off spring with freak leaves takes some decent numbers and dedication I’m not surprised there’s not more activity on this thread, I think even the major mutant developers/growers don’t post half as much since there’s a generation between recessive genes anyways. I think I saw a few posting “regular” stuff for now.

It’s definitely a long haul thread, don’t give up.

I thought about a consolidated freakshow thread, but I’d technically be squatting on it in a way, with nothing to sit on. I do hope this thread takes off.

Imagine the ability to cross freak into other stuff, and having a freak base to piggy pack over a generation or two. People are doing it for sure, just not in public here.

@PsillyRabbit is breathing fresh air, and sees that it is good.

1 Like