She said yes!.new indoor grow

Hey Trippy I just found that Frisian dew rosin you gave me a while ago, :rolling_eyes: was it decarbed in the process or do I have to smoke it to get a buzz.

@ shadey it might be a trial and error thing as the memory banks are failing me on that one.pretty sure it would be decarbed.

1 Like

I will eat some and see what happens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

When I got my rosin tested, very little of it was decarbed. I only press for 3-4 minutes at 90Ā°C not nearly long or hot enough to fully decarb.

1 Like

:thinking: I wonā€™t bother then and smoke it instead :yum:

1 Like

Nice healthy looking plants you done grown there. Love seeing people taking good care of their beautiful plants. Looks like a nice variety in there leaning towards sativa leafs and some more indica as well.

1 Like

update time again! well things are looking much better now.was being too shy with the ferts.also my ph was really high[7.5-8].also i started giving them calimagic as the stems on some were turning red.
first up is orange sunshine for 1 ,the other turned male.about 24" now,and growing well. seems to be a heavy feeder for sure.

going to need a bit of a trim soon.already trimmed everything once about 2 weeks ago,but has grown back quickly.next up is maui sunshine for 1. this is a stretchy plant. might have fun keeping it reined in , already did some training but will need more as the stretch isnā€™t done yet.

next up is the two different phenos of ufs18.was lucky enough to get one female of each.

the ufs donā€™t seem to like the ferts as much as others. might have to cut back a little on these ones as they are dark green compared to the others.
next up is green dragon for 1.this one is behind ,but is budding now, so weā€™ll see what happens.

there is also 2 blueberry coughā€™s as well as two timewarp x freiseland.
so now iā€™m down to ten and may have to downsize yet.at least all the males are gone,as long as i donā€™t get a hermie.
well thgatā€™s the update for this week , happy growing people!

8 Likes

Looking good buddy, they are budding up nicely. The Blueberry CBD you gave me is looking very nice in flower 2 weeks now. The Blueberry Cough is just about finished and smells wonderful, I think its coming down this weekend, going to have to check the trichs again to make sure.

4 Likes

well,weā€™re coming to the end .going to flush most everything today.the bbc will be coming down in about a week.hereā€™s some shots002 they are a reasonnably small plant so not expecting a big return.maybe 30-40 gr a plant. outdoor i get around 150-200.
next up is the uncle festers skunk for two.two different phenos and i have 1 of each going.hereā€™s the double serrated leaf pheno.beautiful plant!001 this is the single blade ufs.003
next up is green dragon by lucky13 seeds.itā€™s about 2-3 weeks late getting into the game,although starting to catch up on some of those colas. iā€™ll let it go until the last of them is done.
next up is orange sunshine. big buds on this one,nicest of the bunch actually. between maui and orange sunshines i think i prefer the smell of the maui a little better.hereā€™s a picture.004 well thatā€™s the end of it today.finally did an indoor crop without pm. i guess my efforts werenā€™t in vain.now for a staggered finish and cure.thanks for looking .all the best to everyone.

5 Likes

I got some very sad news today from Trippy Hippys wife.

He died this morning, after losing consciousness yesterday morning at home, after a long battle with cancer, he had Esophageal Cancer which started 3 years ago and he was starting to beat it with RSO and chemo, when he was diagnosed, they gave him 8 months to live but he surpassed that which surprised his doctors, but last year after follow up tests they said he now had 2 tumours in his liver which made him increase his dosage of oil to 3 grams a day, oral and suppository, he had an incredible tolerance which I would tease him about, and again he saw a reduction of the tumours, but after trying a stronger chemo and a new steroid, which was over prescribed by a mistake of his doctor, should have been 1-2 MG a day and was given 12 MG, which really messed him up for the last 6 weeks, as well as being told it had spread to his kidneys, it was more than his system could handle.

He was a wonderful guy and would help any one out if he could, he was always dropping in to see me, on his way back from seeing his oncologist, and would always have lots of different weed strains and treats for me to try. He had a great sense of humour and was joking with me last week on facebook, after I said I was going to create a strain, and name it after him.

I still have a gram of his Frisian dew resin, sitting on my desk which he gave me a month ago, I will be smoking it tonight in my friends honour. He is probably chatting to the big boss at the moment, thanking him for creating weed, and telling him he needs to be able to grow it there now.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Do cherish the memoriesā€¦PEACE!!!

1 Like

Please send my condolences , good thoughts and prayers
Peace

2 Likes