She said yes!.new indoor grow

@valleymicro. not sure of the brand but it wasn’t a cheap one , came from lee valley , i believe it was vortex but not 100% on that.smoked alot of weed between then and now lol.
@HaRdRoC ya me too, scary stuff .

3 Likes

good morning everyone. thought i’d throw up a few pics of the crop this morning.so far things are looking good.cut clones off the outdoor ones yesterday,so hoping to flip in maybe another week.
then i can get rid of these outdoor plants once they are sexed. sure glad i went back to the house as it’s so much easier than the barn.first up is the outdoor timewarp that i cut clones off of yesterday.the second shot is a blueberry cough for the same reason.

next up is the orange sunshine for 2. looking much better now with a little fert.nicely structered plant ,not too tall ,just the way i like it.hoping for at least 1 female.i’d like to end up with 4-6 plants to flower .there is 10 potential indoor plants so there’s a good chance.

next up is some seeds i won on another forum. green dragon by lucky 13 seeds.had a little trouble with the first 3 seeds i tried , only got one to take .so started another one.that’s why one is bigger than the other.going to replant them soon.

next up is maui sunshine. it seems quite a bit stretchier than the orange sunshine.topped them but i see some training in their future.

next is uncle fester’s skunk#18 for three.seems to be two phenos here as the one in the rear looks more indica and the other two see to lean to the sativa side of things.the indica looking one has developed brown spots on the top leaf.the only leaf doing it. we cloned this plant as well so am wondering if somehow i got rooting compound on that leaf.nothing else seems to be affected ,so i’ll check again today.

this is 3 ufs in a row.little bit of cupping that i believe is from heat stress.had an issue dialing in the day to night temps.it’s all sorted out now though.last is just a shot of a t-shirt my niece got me for christmas.

that’s it for this week.all comments are welcome, good or bad.

12 Likes

Hi Trippy good to see another update, plants look happy man, I love the T shirt, I like the coloured smoke, I may use that idea in my future artwork.

It must be a lot better in the basement than trekking through all the snow we have just had, getting to your barn. I am glad it’s working out for you.

5 Likes

Does the UFS18 have double serrated fan leaves like I’ve seen on the original if so can you give us a close up pic of a leaf. I’m reall interested in that trait.

2 Likes

@Classicskunk1986. n.p. i’ll get some fresh pics of the leaves for you.

3 Likes

Hey @trippyhippy your setup is producing lotsa nice healthy looking plants! May the ones you want to hang, hang, and the ones you want to she-bang, do the same!

2 Likes

thanks@randrobertson522.things are coming along nicely.

2 Likes

Oh thank you I know that is one main characteristics of the UFS

1 Like

@Classicskunk1986. well here is the pictures of ufs18 leaves.

hopefully this is what you mean.
most of the indoor plants seemed to develop a bit of a nitrogen deficency.gave them some medi one and a few days later megacrop. seem to be greening up better now. bottom leaves were yellowing hard. the orange sunshine seems to be droopy a little as well as the ufs. wondering if it’s just a trait of these plants as i’ve had others that did the same.ufs seems to be coming back nicely and the maui sunshine is doing well. the ms is taller though but sparse enough to be able to bend it all over the place.first two are orange sunshine.

you can see where the yellow leaves are turning green again. guess i was a little slack on the feeding.

and next is green dragon for two . they are probably 2 weeks behind everything else and may just have to be smaller at finish. but i have more seeds and will likely cut a mother as long as i get a female

next is maui sunshine .

and next is ufs#18

repotting into 3 gal pots tomorrow . then i’ll wait a week and flip to flower. then i can get rid of the outdoor plants and any males. should cut the count down to hopefully 6 plants.that’s all for today. happy growing!

10 Likes

Looking wonderful up in there and congrats on getting the wife to allow the basement grow! Looking forward to seeing the show continue and really interested in the Uncle Fester #18 F2. I just popped my seeds in a paper towel yesterday and am looking forward to having happy green plants around myself!

Eager to see some buds form :smile:

2 Likes

Yes that’s the trait in the uncle fester nice example , but you can do a google search on uncle fester skunk #18 and click on google images after the search and there’s a picture of a guy hold inf a fan leaf in his hand and the serrations look like a hack saw blade. I’ve never seen anything like it so prominent. It’s a strong trait in the UFS18

4 Likes

Also did you top the UFS18 in the last pic that’s a beautiful example of a skunk plant.

2 Likes

@Classicskunk1986 . no i didn’t top these as they are staying short. i’ll do some training when i get it in a bigger pot .that would be today.i’ll get them repotted and then in a week i’ll flip to flower.

3 Likes

time for another update.well i flipped to flower 2 days ago.stripped alot of lower and inner leaf and branches.lost two to males of the timewarp x freiseland.two more look male as well which would leave me with 2 outdoor moms.perfect.the 4 blueberry cough all looking female so far.two are taller and two shorter.hoping for maybe 2 phenos this time as i only had one to begin with.think i’ll grow one of each inside to see the difference. already have clones going for mothers.
so here’s a shot of maui sunshine for three in a row to begin.

still hard to tell sex on most plants yet. they are all from regular seed.the weeding out process begins.
next is uncle fester’s skunk for three.

next is green dragon[started late] they’re coming nice now but will be a little smaller for sure,if i get a fem out of the two.

next is orange sunshine for two.

last is the remainder of the bbc’s and the tw’s.

last pic is 2 timewarp.
have to repot the bbc that i’m flowering out,the rest of the mom plants will stay in 1 gal until i see sex and then give them away or kill them.hopefully by next week we will see who’s who.
thanks for looking , any comments always welcome.

7 Likes

Looking good! Nice and organized, at least it seems, right? I’m impressed with the ability you have to kinda map in ur head where you want this grow to go! It maybe seems like a simple thing but for me its harder to foresee what I want to have happen when my experience is still real fresh…

Yeah its experience that allows you to know what they do and how and when they will do it.

Looking good Trippy, those orange sunshine have some big leaves on them. My Blueberry cough is looking really nice and the smell amazing.

1 Like

Lol…bbc.
Have you flowered out that incredible bulk before? Was contemplating grabbing those a year or 2 back.
Cool to see your ufs18’s!! I have the same phenos…double serrations on the leaves of one and single serrations on all the others. Heres what 50 told me…first pic he refers to is the double serrated…second pic he refers to is the single serrated. Both sound like winners…so that’s awesome.

Funny how we both just have a slew of different strains going…lol…variety is the spice of life, right?!
Stay green, my friend!

1 Like

yes, we are starting to make some progress now
@randrobertson522 thanks for the comment. i try to keep it clean and organised. it’s a chore as anybody who grows knows.fortunately retired now so it’s the only job i have . gives me lots of time to look after them.should be a little easier once i get all the males weeded out.
@Shadey sure hoping to see some fem’s out of the seed plants.may have to keep 1 or 2 of the outside moms to finish this run if the males take over .see what happens.if i don’t end up with seed this time it might be a miracle as they are all seed plants.have to check so carefully.
@Tappy we flowered out the incredible bulk last summer and they were big as the name implies.didn’t try them indoor as they seemed a little large outside.the smoke is nice and medium to high potency. i’ll be growing it again outdoor this year.thanks for the description on the ufs.seems like a popular strain to grow.i like variety in my weed. i could smoke up to 5 different strains in one day as i just keep switching back and forth.

5 Likes

have to agree with ya …my goal is to have my own little pot store right in my fridge :blush:

1 Like

Scary this is the stuff that worries the heck out of me! Glad you caught it before it became worst.

1 Like