Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

That’s extremely cool bro! Kicking ass as usual 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

No need to apologize, you did a great work already keeping them alive despite the adversary condition you faced :slight_smile: Hope your back is better now.

3 Likes

pollen party ghahahha.

3 Likes

@SHSC-1 some of the aromas coming off of these, especially the male’s smell AMAZING and quite unique! One of the male’s is straight up Sweet Tarts…it smelled so good I had to eat some of the pollen sacks and they tasted like it too! :drooling_face:

Today all will be getting a haircut removing the upper sections of auto flowering and the tall gangly parts…I gave them a little to much nutrients trying to brighten them but quickly but should be fine moving forward. :slight_smile:

On a personal note the last 2+ months have been a real ball buster and about the toughest of my life. Between the horrible Inguinal Hernia repair and most recent colonoscopy and complications from that(a fucking prolapse) I contracted a really nasty version of Covid and have been ultra sick this last week. :frowning: So far 2024 has been an extreme kick in the nuts! Lol

But we keep pushing forward…when you’re in hell you don’t stop…you keep moving!

Alaskagrown

24 Likes

Could mean that the best part of 2024 is coming. Do you smell that spring? :smiley:

4 Likes

I like you @funkyfunk! :heart: lol

2 Likes

Hope you won’t hate me at the end of the year ahah

2 Likes

Bahahaha

Not likely my friend! :wink:

3 Likes

That is really interesting.
I wonder will the taste will come through in the smoke… :thinking:

Hope you are feeling better! :face_with_thermometer:

4 Likes

sweet tarts yummy!!!

2 Likes

So I cut off the lady and man bits last night and went through them today to see what could be found…well…some seeds of course and relatively mature seeds! Ha

Too late to do anything of use with em…but here they are. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

39 Likes

It’s never to late to buy another tent :rofl:

1 Like

Send em out! :grin:

1 Like

What strain did you make?

3 Likes

So I guess we can start the co-op wiki :laughing:

2 Likes

Those are Shishkaberry…root bound auto flower beans. Affected areas cut off so normal growth can move forward. :wink:

6 Likes

Rough year man. Hope that turns around for you real soon. Plants snapped right back into shape. :+1::v:

1 Like

Shishkaberry Update

Been a bit since I posted a few pictures so here we go…For the most part things are back on track and growing proper. All the plants are starting to grow rapidly so thinking here real soon I’m gonna pull the trigger!

Maybe another week of veg…we’ll see.

Alaskagrown

48 Likes

Well done, nice recovery :+1:

4 Likes

Back on track and moving right along.
Knock em up…LOL

4 Likes