Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

Glad I stumbled upon this.

:sunglasses::popcorn:

And clone king is the best. Has never failed me. I havent even tried any other brands.

1 Like

Ive had success without gel. Just straight drop em in.

I dont know whats up with clone king but the things an absolute beast. Very very fool proof.

3 Likes

Clone King recommends straight water but I use Jacks “Clone” 15-6-17 @ 800 ppms on a 700 scale or 1.6 EC. Dip n Grow @ recommend strengths. It’s a 2 stage process.

With included measuring cup first line of concentrate into 500 ml of water. 2nd stage is the same amount of concentrate and watering filling the measuring cup. 2nd stage is only a 15 second soak.

Sounds complicated but very easy and the results speak for themselves.

Also I don’t run cloners continuously I have them on a cycle timer set to off 5 minutes and on 30 seconds or so. If my veg room temps were lower I’d run continuously but need to keep water temps in the low 70’s. Ideally high 60’s is where you want to be. Maybe I’ll do a Aero cloner tutorial…Alaskagrown style. :slight_smile:

I took a total of 144 clones in 4 x 36 site cloners from Shishkaberry and a bunch of others. 144 rooted not a single loss. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

22 Likes

Yeah it does seem to work best with a more chill water.

But ive had plenty of success with my room temps getting into the mid to high 80s even. It really just clones. It doesnt care about anything :joy:.

I really havent seen many other people using clone king.

When I originally started growing I had such a rough time using rockwool etc. Saw a clone king at my local store for like 50 bucks at the time and said might as well. All of a sudden I was a clone master :joy:.

Sorry to derail back to shiskaberry lol. I just feel like people should know about clone king.

7 Likes

If you’re a aero cloner guy or gal do yourself a favor and get a Clone King…you can thank me later! :wink: lol

Seriously though…they are the best there is. They look cheap and home made because they are. But results don’t lie.

Alaskagrown

15 Likes

Looks like it’s ridiculously expensive in Europe. Like 3x what they charge on their website :frowning:

3 Likes

Shishkaberry Update

Things are going well enough…males are dumping tons of pollen so expecting quite the amount of seeds. :slight_smile:

One of the overwatered plants just isn’t going to make it as just keeps looking worse by the day. It hasn’t been watered in well over a week and has just completely shut down. These things happen…

Other than that things are normal.

Here they are

Alaskagrown

77 Likes

Very nice. There are some males here so nice they can make you forget the females. :wink:

5 Likes

@Alaskagrown Looking great!

4 Likes

Looking spectacular!

4 Likes

Lookin good man! Hope your sinuses are ok :rofl:

4 Likes

This is a fantastic looking effort!

4 Likes

ya this has been fun to follow along.
Your efforts are appreciated @Alaskagrown

8 Likes

Good luck for the pollination!

8 Likes

Congratulations on the preservation job @Alaskagrown :+1:

3 Likes

Appreciate all the kind words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do apologize again for the lack of updates…all plants are doing well with males about ready to be culled and pollen collected for you folks and maybe another project or two. :wink:

Update coming this evening…

Alaskagrown

30 Likes

Great job on the this run bro

2 Likes

Just curious did any of the shiska I sent you make it into that group your growing now?

8 Likes

Unfortunately no…

The originals I got from ya way back had poor germination rates and the ones that did make it were very weak…I was bummed! :frowning:

These are doing much better. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

8 Likes

Got off work real late last night and lights were already off…hopefully an update coming this evening. :slight_smile:

Have a great rest of your day OG

Alaskagrown

13 Likes