Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

Congratulations on sticking the landing and a job well done. Persistence pays off, always.

5 Likes

Thanks for doing this seed run!
I’d love to grow Shishkaberry :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Alaskagrown

Grundle

5 Likes

Congrats on your seed run @Alaskagrown!! Was a fun journey to watch!! Great preservation!!

6 Likes

What a great way to start the day! Congrats on the great work @Alaskagrown

5 Likes

@Alaskagrown thanks for your hard work and dedication to make this happen. I’ve been following silently and you really overcame a lot and kept on chugging along just to share some great genetics with us.

8 Likes

@Alaskagrown nice job on the reproduction! Very gracious of you to share with the community! :pray:
:v::green_heart:

14 Likes

Woohoo made it! I’ve been following this one for so long :smiley: Can’t thank you enough, probably wouldn’t have been possible to grow that one without all your efforts. :green_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @Alaskagrown

7 Likes

This is a great strain. Definitely appreciate the work and the kindness. -looking forward to running the offspring. Thanks @Alaskagrown - Overgrow the world!

9 Likes

Congrats on the run @Alaskagrown and big up to @ShiskaberrySavior too. Been hoping to see these come back for years. Awesome share!

13 Likes

Stoked on this one no doubt. Great run!

6 Likes

Thanks @Alaskagrown for seeing this through, been following since the beginning mostly in “lurk” mode.
Thanks again, and really nice work!

7 Likes

Talk about perseverance! Nice work @Alaskagrown

9 Likes

Thank you for bringing these to the community @Alaskagrown

6 Likes

Love it thanks for doing this!

3 Likes

Thank you @Alaskagrown for sticking with this so patiently!

3 Likes

Thanks for kicking ass @Alaskagrown! :metal:

3 Likes

Thanks for your time and effort @Alaskagrown.

3 Likes

MUCH thanks @Alaskagrown :100: :green_heart: :+1: :muscle: :fire: :tada:

1 Like