Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

Or not….

Bahahahahahaha

Definitely need some help. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I believe @G-paS may be able to assist you.

3 Likes

Howdy @Alaskagrown, I saw this and thought it might be helpful to share here:

It looks as if TL3 can only create wikis in comments for approximately 30 days, perhaps the comment you are trying to wiki is too old for TL3 permissions. Are you able to see the wiki option on your more recent comments via the little three dots icon?

Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Must sleep, can someone please sign me onto the T3 wiki? I absolutely dont want to miss this one!

2 Likes

What do you need? I am not a mod but perhaps can help?

4 Likes

Think he’s looking to get started giving these out.
:v:

2 Likes

I take you try to do a wiki with the first post? in this case you have to ask to a mod to do it for you as explained in the post linked by @Sbeanonnamellow

2 Likes

Ok bud, I will move this project out of the co-op section for you. It has been quite the journey. Amazing to see this finished up almost 2.5 years after it started. Very cool man.

24 Likes

I was able to do this even though i was TL2. Everyone should try it.
If you want to make a new post (or a previous recent post) into a Wiki, here’s the steps:

1-click the 3 dots

2-it’ll show a wrench, click the wrench

3-click Make Wiki

Wiki icon will appear. You have a wiki.

When done, click the wrench again to Remove Wiki

6 Likes

I believe you’re unable to edit a post and turn it into wiki after 30 days.

3 Likes

True but a New post can be made here and Wikified.

@Sbeanonnamellow wuz here

LOL ^

See, wa-bam. Wiki activated!
So @Alaskagrown could wait for Mods to Wiki the first post, or he could do a Wiki in a new post if he chose to. Though it would be harder to find the Wiki if not in the first post.

4 Likes

Yeah, it says in the rules that only TL3 can create a wiki yet I noticed TL2 had the ability quite some time ago. I inquired twice to the Mods if I recall correctly but never received a response.

2 Likes

Possibly a Regular Emeritus badge privilege carryover of some sort? That was my first thought. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

My bad, maybe i should re-read the rules. Maybe the Mods are busy. Guess it’s not a big concern to them.

3 Likes

All good @BudWhisperer , it’s not important. If it was an issue I am sure it would have been actioned. So if you can create a wiki I would say just go for it.

3 Likes

Thank you, i agree. It makes it fun to figure out “perks” to make the site more unique for each member.
Like making a POLL i learned last year.

What do you want from Shishkaberry?
  • Sleep enhancer
  • Pain relief
  • Muscle relaxer
  • Stress relief
  • To get stoned
  • All 5 of the above
0 voters
17 Likes

Moved to OP

Thanks @G-paS :heart:

98 Likes

Nice to wake up to this, in before the rush. :smiley: Thank you kindly for doing this @Alaskagrown :pray:

10 Likes

Congratulations on the successful run and thanks for sharing the fruits of your efforts :pray:

10 Likes

Im outta likes :love_letter: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Great run @Alaskagrown !! Been watching for a while now!

Cheers OG!

10 Likes