Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

Thanks so much @Alaskagrown! So kind of you!

2 Likes

Thank you @Alaskagrown for sharing these.

2 Likes

Thank you @Alaskagrown !!! You are an amazing human :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @Alaskagrown :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Alaskagrown :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Alaskagrown for this generous chance to get in on the seeds! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat: I see the list is growing very rapidly! :blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!! @Alaskagrown . Getting a chance to grow this super popular strain is awesome.

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity to get some of those seeds and congrats to the completed seedrun!!
Cheers,stiffy

6 Likes

Appreciate all the kind words!! Much love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope everyone who missed out on the last Shishkaberry will get some this round.

Here’s how they look today…I think we’re done.

81 Likes

Beauty!! They’re falling right out :grin::metal:

Nice grow man, nice grow :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Hola @Alaskagrown

Nice work

it finally got done

Peoples will love it

Bare

21 Likes

Wow! This is great you guys! @Alaskagrown thanks for contributing to the perpetuation of such an awesome cannabis variety!! A lengendary one at that!

I got a 10 pack of the repro done by SHSC-1. Grateful to a good memeber from Arizona who was kind enough to send it before I left (just recently came back under the same handle). @SHSC-1 Thank you all!

10 Likes

Thanks @Alaskagrown so much for all your work on this run. I’m not much of a contributor but I appreciate reading all your great posts and all you do for OG.

12 Likes

Beautiful! Ripe as can be. Thank you for running this awesome project.

9 Likes

awesome to see a classic come back around, been hearing people making fresh frozen outta shishka lately

3 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better and finished up what you set out to do! :fist::pray::green_heart: Many blessings friend!

6 Likes

Thank you @Alaskagrown !!

7 Likes

Thank you @Alaskagrown for putting this on!
And also a big big thanks to @Jim for linking to this from the other thread, I had been checking on this one over the past few days and didn’t scroll back enough to get to the wiki. So without you I woulda missed this completely!

8 Likes

Thank you very much @Alaskagrown for your continued dedication to preserving this awesome strain, and thank you also @ShiskaberrySavior, a great OG collaboration guys💚

5 Likes

I didn’t have a lot to do with preserving this strain as my seed stock was quite old . Barefrog was instrumental in keeping things going.

13 Likes