Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

@ShiskaberrySavior gotta love @Barefrog !!!

7 Likes

Many thanks also @Barefrog :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @Barefrog this will make lots if folks very happy, myself included. If you have use for anything I have just holler

6 Likes

Thanks @Alaskagrown for doing this preservation and getting it
Done after all you went through.
Thanks to @Barefrog & @ShiskaberrySavior as well

3 Likes

If it wasn’t for @ShiskaberrySavior and the original seeds I received years ago I would have never started the preservation project…greatly appreciate your kindness and getting me those. Much love and respect! :heart::raised_hands: and @Barefrog for hooking me up with more seeds this project would have been dead in the water and never completed…can’t thank you enough for stepping up. 🫶🏼

Special packages for you both will be sent out.

Alaskagrown

38 Likes

Hola Gang

We are all Links in the same chain

Enjoy

Bare

21 Likes

…as we are all chain smokers!

:rofl: :+1:

:hugs: :frog:

10 Likes

So cool man… incredible job :clap: :raised_hands: thank you for all you do bro!

3 Likes

@Reznfingeez33

4 Likes

You need to put your name on the wiki.
Post 377 :v:

3 Likes

I just moved the list to the OP for @Alaskagrown This was done as a co-op their isn’t anything saying people can’t pack and mail out their own. I think it was @HolyAngel that did this when we were in limbo.

:green_heart: :seedling:

26 Likes

Oh that’s AMAZING…THANK YOU!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ok @Alaskagrown
You got me. I was tryna quit putting my hand out for seeds. But, but, Shishkaberry.
Thanks buddy.

4 Likes

This was done as a co-op their isn’t anything saying people can’t pack and mail out their own. I think it was @HolyAngel that did this when we were in limbo. You have at least 75 TL3/Reg Em/Overgrowers already so it is up to you rather you want to mail out yourself or use the system.

6 Likes

Awesome to see this one get completed! This is another one of those old strains I loved back in the day. My buddy used to grow it for a while. I never got the chance to grow it myself though.

Thanks @Alaskagrown for doing this and @ShiskaberrySavior for making it possible!

4 Likes

You can remove me from the list. I have many beans. Just not these. There will be other times I’m sure.

Don’t do that. I was just addressing that this was moved out of the co-op but it shouldn’t have as he did everything right.

If he wants to do a co-op run and sends out 1000 packs himself, cool. If they want to send out 150 thru the co-op and 850 privately, cool.
The run just ran into issue and @Alaskagrown went above and beyond to get this done.

We just do the 75/75 to give members a chance. As long as 75 regs get first dibs at a run and/or there are 150 packs it isn’t a problem that they are all in one list of 150. Otherwise I would go thru them manually and make the two list for him from what was signed up for :rofl:
Nothing but respect for @Alaskagrown

16 Likes

I wasn’t gonna sign up but I love tryin those respected plants that came before

2 Likes

There is no better community on the internet than OG, and no better people than people like you, @Alaskagrown @DougDawson @Sebring and so many others that are too numerous to name.

8 Likes

This was moved out because he decided on his own to distribute himself. This was his choice and not due to anything from the action group. I agree that if he wants to use the co-op distribution that he is more then welcome to. It was a co-op run. But it’s totally up to him. Do you want to use the co-op distribution @Alaskagrown ? Sure would be a ton of work off your plate and you do deserve it my friend.

14 Likes