Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

@Alaskagrown i know the bud was seeded so not a perfect example but how’s it smoke?

6 Likes

I almost did it but I’d not do these the justice they deserve… I hope to get some floating around just to try someday!! Thanks for the opportunity @Alaskagrown and for saving beans to get this started @ShiskaberrySavior … it’s funny how sometimes we don’t realize how we influence others… this was a great influence… good job buddy! :pray: :clap: :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Hey @ShartTank3
Welcome to OG!
Before you sign up for a run, acquaint your self with the rules. This run requires you to be a level 2 or 3 to participate. Your trust level is basic. After a bit of time, you will be eligible to enter. :black_heart: :black_heart: Visit several thread and enter some comments to help boost your trust level.

5 Likes

@MyrtleGrounds I think I should be a level 2 now. I received a notification that I was a member before I signed up. I apologize if I’m not doing this correctly and need to remove myself.

5 Likes

@Alaskagrown , thanks so very much for this. For your sake, I hope you go for co-op distribution since it’s available to you.

@ShartTank3 - if I’m missing something I really apologize, but to me it looks like you’re trust level 2. I can’t see why you wouldn’t be able to keep your name on the list.

6 Likes

No your good.

4 Likes

Update… I do want to opt out of this 1… I will not be able to do them justice like others right now…

I was in spot number 125… sorry everyone for the mess up… I must have signed 2 times for this lol

Anyway… there is 1 more spot for someone!!!

@Alaskagrown

6 Likes

Hey @Gpaw I couldn’t have wished a better person to take the spot!!! How u been? 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

6 Likes

I’m doing good, thanx!

LOL, I had cruised thru previously I saw the list was full and figured “oh well…” :roll_eyes:
Then when a slot opened up … I took it as a sign… :+1: :smile:
Thanx for that!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I took myself off #110 so someone else can get in.

10 Likes

I took myself off the list. 132 is now open for anyone wanting on the list.
I have many beans. I think someone else should get these instead of me. I appreciate the offer tho. Really do. Thanks Broski

12 Likes

I overrode someone by mistake at #132 please correct my mistake

7 Likes

I checked the wiki edits. I think you’re ok. @BigMike55 took his name off #132 just before you went on that empty spot.

6 Likes

Glad you got a spot bluedog.

5 Likes

Damn been following but missed the sign ups. Please let me know if anymore spots open!! Shishkaberry was the first cultivar I ever grew!!

5 Likes

I’ve never even smoked it before much less grew it… but I wanted to let others who’d get to it right away have at it…

8 Likes

Sorry been away for a few days…

I will do all the distribution for the Shishkaberry preservation as I have all the materials left over from my Blueberry Auto giveaway so no issues there.

I only set the number @ 150 but do plan to add more once plants are processed….so nobody give up their seeds to someone else as more packs should be available.

Hope this clears up some confusion.

Alaskagrown

41 Likes

No worries brother. Just know we distributors are here if you change your mind. Thanks again for sharing your work with everyone. :v:

19 Likes

I’ve yet some smoke any yet…but have my eye on two of the plants that smell almost identical and are sticky as hell and absolutely covered in trichomes…

I’ll keep you posted

Alaskagrown

31 Likes

@Sandyman you can overwrite me at #43 if you would like.

Edit: sorry, looks like the wiki is closed. If you don’t end up with any let me know.

4 Likes