Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

Pretty plants there @SHSC-1!
Love the purple and fall colors!
The thick colas too!

:robot:

12 Likes

After looking at this thread. I decided to break out a little piece to roll up this evening. Shishka is one of the best evening smokes I’ve ever grown. Takes away all the aches and pains with a super chill happy buzz

53 Likes

quiet in here eh?
Is this preservation run happening still?
I have this modest sack of beans left from the 2017 cross of Spice of Life 1998 Shishkaberry x Ustad Seeds 2015 Shishkaberry 3 F2. I know very little about Ustad Seeds only that they dropped for a brief time on H Depot seed bank in Canada and I snapped up a couple packs before they sold out. I am still questing for a legit old stock female to work into these seeds but I stopped giving them away to folks promising to work them as nobody has delivered.
anyhow… this is all I have left to work with

38 Likes

As far as I know… no one knows, Brian went AWOL, I for one am kinda worried about him. @Alaskagrown

13 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately he disappeared from OG all of a sudden. Here is hoping he is ok and life just got busy. I am also worried about @Chronickyle as he did the same.

16 Likes

I have been very concerned as well @buckaroobonsai about @Alaskagrown(Brian) it’s just not like him and it’s been since April 28th so I hope that it’s not anything and just some busy life but I’m sending good thoughts regardless
Josh

9 Likes

I really hope their ok too, I don’t know chronickyle, but these are our guys…:pray: @DrGonzo13

7 Likes

Brian has a tendency to disappear has done it a couple times in the past .I’m sure he’ll return last I’d heard he had sprouted the ones I’d sent with poor germ rates but also had received some from another member with good results .

Hopefully he shows back up with pictures of 5 ft tall plants.

24 Likes

I know @Chronickyle was gearing up to move houses and such so he’s likely just been busy with that. Would think/hope that he’d show back up before too long here ^^

15 Likes

Luv them colors nice work…

7 Likes

well… let’s keep this thread alive in the meantime.
Hopefully @Alaskagrown returns with stories tell.
I’m recuperating from an accident and won’t be doing much exciting until fall/winter when I’ll fire back up indoors. I’ll start cycling thru the remainder of my Shishka stash and pare them down to the worthy males and females and then do a big batch of seed for the shishka lovers out there.
In the meantime, if anyone has a lead on a shishkaberry cut that can be added to this line, I’m down. Perhaps I can send pollen to a cut holder to make a big batch of beans… I dunno. All I’m saying is, this project can live on LOL

26 Likes

Hey guys and gals….it’s been quite a busy few months….long story short between working myself to the bone at work, working multiple grows and taking care of the farm I stretched myself too thin and had to unplug for a few months…

Good news is everything is going well enough and all the genetics are still alive!!

Over the next few days I’ll be going through all the PM’s and replying to all the questions and updating my posts…going a little further in detail about how’s things are going!

Just want to say that I love each and everyone of you guys and gals here on Overgrow

75 Likes

Hey buddy! Great to see you around!
Sounds like you’ve got a lot going on, and I’m glad to hear everything is coming along. :bear::purple_heart:

11 Likes

@Alaskagrown

Welcome back bud. Glad to hear your doing well. Great to see ya post brother

11 Likes

@Alaskagrown much love to you brother :blue_heart:
Don’t work too hard.

10 Likes

Glad things are going well, looking forward to the progress reports!

9 Likes

Good to see you back buddy!
:robot:

10 Likes

Great to see you back on bromigo!!

9 Likes

Shiskaberry! Oh Yeaaaaahh! @Alaskagrown I Always wanted to try this strain after hearing the Intro to this YouTuber TokenGLX…“He’s High…Spirit is Fly…Cut me of a piece of that Shishkaberry Pie…Cheyeaaaaaah…”
Peace and Blessings

11 Likes

Great to see you again bro…
Welcome back …

10 Likes