Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

Thank you all for the amazingly warm reception!!

Much love and respect to all you beautiful people…Really warms my heart! :heartpulse:

AG

27 Likes

The Shishkaberry is in route…

Soon we’ll get this show back on the road.

30 Likes

Air Mail Par avion

Look what the cat dragged in…

Gonna get these soaking today in the usual mix well water and H2o2.

Alaskagrown

47 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you find . Good luck .

11 Likes

Excited to watch you get at it!

5 Likes

How it going? I was doing some research on a strain I have the sloth I seen you may of grew a few years ago. Do you happen to remember much about it.does it stay on the shorter side ?

4 Likes

I was wondering the same. :slight_smile:

If I got it correctly the previous attempt did not really happen though

1 Like

Hope everyone is doing well. Been a very busy holiday season to say the least…but without further ado!

Starting these like I normally do, H2o2 and well water soak for 24 hrs then into a ziplock.

I’ve got a feeling these are going to do amazing…fingers crossed! :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

53 Likes

Right on! Good to see you back @Alaskagrown hooe these whiskey do well for you, excited to take a look at them myself :heart::v:t2:

7 Likes

Again a huge shoutout to @Barefrog for stepping up yet again and making this all happen…Much love and respect!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Alaskagrown

21 Likes

Not sure I’ve ever grown Sloth before…doesn’t ring a bell.

2 Likes

I’m an idiot I thought it was @ShiskaberrySavior thread

2 Likes

very nice @Alaskagrown many blessings to your seed run.
I’m excited to see the plants that come from these beans.

all the best bud.

5 Likes

Don’t know how I’ve been missing this? Either way, pulled up late and excited to see this running. Huge thanks for taking the time out to do this :muscle:t2: watching and learning.

1 Like

Good to see you around @Alaskagrown :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In a round about way it kinda is…without @ShiskaberrySavior hard work this wouldn’t be possible. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sweet I miss that strain it was a classic where im at . Havent smoked it in 20 years

1 Like

Very true lol. San made the sloth I think shiskaberry just grew it at one point. Sorry for the confusion

2 Likes

Damn, so he get ripped by Federation and CCK ? Or i mix the chronology ?

I was just leaving he scene for a 10 year break from paying any attention to the developments and cannabis cups/magazines. I consumed and had my hand in some grows but no direct involvement. I knew about CKK and kish in 2005… I didn’t know the story of how that all came to be until I read archived posts made by breeder steve while he was over in switzerland I think? He was breeding shishka 3 at the time. All the stuff about emory’s shenanigans with spice of life was in a potcast I listened to at one point as well.
Many breeders have ridden on the back of spice of life seeds… some have given credit where it is due and paid homage to the lines and been rewarded for it as in @Baudelaire at Fleur de Mal , others have blatantly taken those genetics and released them as thier own or similar shenanigans.

It’s nice to be able to experience these strains so many years later. I got my orginal beans right from “steve’s” hands back in 98. Looking back it was a cool experience and all these years later… the man was right. I would not be disappointed.

14 Likes