Shiska’s tin box grow

:100: % germ rate on @DannyTerpintine Mac stomper x lando’s stash .

Top right plant is a duct tape from @SCJedi

15 Likes

White grapefruit from oni growing like weeds thanks @HaRdRoC for suggesting to run them .

18 Likes

Blockhead x mikado also doing good .

16 Likes

Chopped all there heads off a couple days ago and looks like I need to break the scissors :scissors: out again stretching for the light .

20 Likes

Damn, dude, where’d you get those seeds? Lemme guess: stanknugz? He’s the only dude I know who’s still working Mikado. But shit, man, Blockhead x Mikado? Fuck me… That sounds good, looking forward to watching you grow those out for sure.

7 Likes

@minitiger those beans do sound righteous, lol. Blockhead F5 x Mikado Bx. The Mikado Bx I used is Mikado x (Mikado x Sour Bubble). Blockhead and Mikado are 2 of my favourites :grin:

5 Likes

Been digging deep into the vault finding a bunch of gems that were buried near the bottom.
Looking forward to some new strains still scratching the seed popping itch might have a few more taking a swim shortly

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground I believe sent them !
If I’m wrong I can check my notes .

5 Likes

Yes, I sent them. Really glad I did, can’t wait to see how they grow. Some great genetics in that one, gonna pop some soon myself. They’ve been calling my name from the seed stash lol.

6 Likes

Yes looking forward to the selections this round hoping for not a lot of males in what’s going right now . But the up side it makes room to pop more just hate the waiting game till there big enough to flower.

2 Likes

Bro… Nice fucking job! Didn’t you DM me about seeds a while back? And I was like,”Nahhhh, I’m good…”? I’m reconsidering… haha.

3 Likes

I don’t know if your allowed to change your mind mid stream . Lol JK

4 Likes

Medman x Shiska cross I made she decided to top herself.

Then a few black garlic from black market breeders.

15 Likes

Thank you brother :pray: yeah that was me, lol. I tried to tell you :joy:

I really wish I had some to send you. Should be plenty floating around though. I sent out about 500 seeds of that Blockhead cross on here, and a few members even got 2 flips full.

I wonder if anyone will make some F2’s :thinking:

5 Likes

Ah, that’s the one that got away, lol. Gotta keep my eyes peeled for when that one gets to budding.

3 Likes

Put a wanted post in the free seeds thread someone should be able to spare a few . I got 4/5 left I’d send ya but then I’d be looking for more . If I get a nice male I just might .

4 Likes

You didn’t say it was a Blockhead/Mikado cross, though!!! Haha. It’s cool, I’m not really stressing about it or anything. Sounds like a kickass cross, anyway. I’m sure shiska will do them right. Looking forward to watching them, for sure.

I’ll skip that thread. Heard about too much weirdness going on there lately. I’ll just enjoy your grow of those beans vicariously haha.

4 Likes

Damn dude you have one hell of a variety going. I dont know how to keep up with all those.

4 Likes

Should be running some late winter.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Might be sorry later managing 15 plus strains in a single room might get me committed to the funny house .

7 Likes