Shiska’s tin box grow

Thinking of starting some doomsday Dino in the near future another coastal Mary strain . Thanks again Mary for sending these out to try. .

5 Likes

Zkittles @CoastalMarySeeds

21 Likes

Getting some pink raspberry from shit seeds wet . Looking forward to see what there like .

20 Likes

Whew finally caught up after almost 500 posts behind. Is it weird that I felt like jumping off a diving board into all those massive plants? I feel like vac sealing and freezing some of the favs from last grow now, mainly the snow thrower of course haha.

Loving the look on those leaves on the @Oldtimerunderground mikado cross. Making me wanna pop some too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Too many damn choices.

10 Likes

27 Likes

Man, look at how thick the stem is! Nice! :hugs: :pray: :flushed:

1 Like

Whitest ones I’ve seen!! Cool!

Orange sunshine from @50State starting to make massive buds .

25 Likes

Azad from @Worcestershire_Farms still bulking up not sure when they’ll finish .

26 Likes

Dropped a pack of these in water today see what comes of them . A few looking immature white but I’ve had lots of pale seeds pop in the past .

21 Likes

I hear great things about the Black Lime Reserve, not sure about the Bukakke part though haha unless that means open pollination :thinking:

8 Likes

I’d popped a few of his black hole seeds crossed with the same male blr but they were all males .
Correction I’ve located 3 females of black hole that were lost in the shuffle .

3 Likes

Hmmm I have heard the term Bukake before. Just can’t remember where.

4 Likes

Haha @BigMike55 yeah and with a mention of a

and the fact it was

definitely sounds a little suss

9 Likes

If anyone would be interested in running one of his strains I’ve got a few packs laying around waiting to be grown .
I only ask that the grow be documented with a few pictures and your comments on how the grow progresses .

Jeff is a hell of a generous guy and I’m feeling I didn’t do him justice with getting stuff growing.

10 Likes

Jungle madness .

Gonna be doing the George Jefferson moving on up tonight

26 Likes

Moved to there new home .

32 Likes

You got alot growing on. A hell of a variety for sure!
Alot of work taking care of all of those!
Looks great :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks kinda went on a seed popping spree now I have to work harder.

10 Likes

100% germ on black market breeders lime kush cake .

Shit seeds 1 out of 3 so far

20 Likes