Shiska’s tin box grow

Moved these from the t 5 over to the cmh

24 Likes

Is that Shit seeds the breeders seeds, or just shit seeds because of the low germ rate, or is it both :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t think you have enough plants. You should really up your game :rofl:

6 Likes

I totally agree.

4 Likes

I’d say both but there from the breeder shit seeds .

8 Likes

I’m working at it 15 new sprouts added in the last couple days . Still way under my plant count . Lol

7 Likes

Well when you call your product shit, you may just be affecting them with the name lol.

Law of attraction, the universe will create what you want or don’t want, if you don’t label or ask for it in the right way. Just the sound vibration of the word shit will probably have an affect.

A Japanese scientist found word and thought vibration will affect water molecular structure, and crystal formation when becoming ice.

Words like love, peace, happiness create beautiful structures, words like hate, anger, jealousy create damaged ugly structures.

So think nice thoughts about your seeds or re name them to great seeds, as well as your water when you drink and use it on your plants.

10 Likes

Today’s project get the rooted clones into beer cups .

20 Likes

Are they full of beer :beer: cups and you got to drink them dry , be careful with the clones :joy:

4 Likes

There used to drinking with the big girls spent way too long in the cloner . Ended up having to give them 500 ppm of veg nutes to kick start them .

Was waiting on room under the t 5 now that everyone has done the shuffle nows there time to shine .

7 Likes

Bought a bottle of big blue see how it compares to my Alaska which is 5 -1 -1 big blue is 2 -3 -0

16 Likes

[Lisa]: A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
[Bart]: Not if you called 'em stench blossoms.
[Homer]: Or crapweeds.
[Marge]: I’d sure hate to get a dozen crapweeds for Valentine’s Day. I’d rather have candy.
[Homer]: Not if they were called scumdrops.

8 Likes

Update on pink raspberry ie shit seeds proceeded to help crack the 2 remaining due to the hard shells and have since got one more to spit out a root so 2 out of 3 possible to make it .

11 Likes

Black garlic clone

22 Likes

Veg plants might be heading to flower sooner than later growing faster than I wanted .

26 Likes

On there final finishing nutrients for a week then straight water till done .

31 Likes

Orange goji from seed I’d made, she’s a bit root bound at present .

28 Likes

Double grape

25 Likes

@Senor_frijoles is growing mysterion here’s another strain from the breeder . Shout out to Jeff from black market breeders for providing these.

21 Likes

Emptied out the veg room just a few clones left behind , moved the majority into flower

23 Likes