Shiska’s tin box grow

Oni white grapefruit

30 Likes

Good stuff. I could tell you how good these crackers are. But that looks better. Lol fake chzzzz

3 Likes

Just wanted to mention the blockhead x mikato plants are intoxicating grape koolaid . Having a tough time waiting for them to finish they smell that good.
Forgot to mention and sticky going to be some stellar smoke from these girls.

17 Likes

Damn Shiska! Got me drooling over here :drooling_face:

7 Likes

He does. I’m out of likes.

2 Likes

Thanks guys clones are exploding should be thinking of transplanting soon .They’ll have to wait a while longer.

21 Likes

lime kush cake like the even structure of them.

18 Likes

Nice looking plant. And strong looking leaves. Great work so far!

3 Likes

I have 2 Blockhead X Mikado that are really awesome looking plants. About 4 weeks old and about ready to put into flower.

5 Likes

Blockhead x mikato @BigMike55

This is a accidental cross of medman x shiskaberry that happened a couple grows back getting interesting.

35 Likes

Dang Brozilla! Those Blockhead X Mikado could be used as deadly weapons. Hope my turn out to be girls and look that good. Magnificent growing!

8 Likes

I’m sure you’ll be happy with the results I’ve got a few going and there’s not a ugly one in the bunch . Heavy producer with no issues handled everything I threw at them.

7 Likes

I can’t take my eyes off it. That cola on the right? I frickin love how the buds look like they spiral up the stalk. Almost topiary looking. Good stuff.

6 Likes

Who made your beans, if you don’t mind me asking.

2 Likes

Minds drawing a blank I got them from mr bee’s give away a while back.

3 Likes

I keep going back to that picture. The frost appears to be off the chart, man.
I’ll keep looking, but IM NOT WORTHY! IM NOT WORTHY!!!

2 Likes

Does OTUG ring a bell? I’m thinking that’s where mine came from. But I’m am really pretty ripped right now and mind draws a blank.

3 Likes

Could be I’ll try to search back through my messages .

2 Likes

No worriès I can look later. Just too stoned and thought I could pull your chain for a minute.
Screwing around aside, you have about twelve more green thumbs than I do. Hats off to you man!

4 Likes

Pretty sure it was @Oldtimerunderground , as he sent me some as well and now, I need to run them faster than I anticipated.

Damn bro!!! Looking good.

6 Likes