Shiska’s tin box grow

Pink raspberry one damped off the other seed rotted before it sprouted. Still have a 3 pack of the raspberry left for a later go . Looking forward to both strains just gotta cross my fingers there girls .

3 Likes

I have my fingers crossed for you brother. Looks like you’ll be good to go now.

2 Likes

Still need to pop buddha cane and blurry nut butter down the road waiting to cull a few others to make room .

2 Likes

Buddhas Cane is a champ. You’ll do great with her. And I’ve been getting a ton of good feedback on BNB too. Both are Spideyponics crosses. BNB has some thug genetics in it.

2 Likes

They eventually will end up in the tin box hopefully 5 plus ft tall and full of buds .

7 Likes

beautiful plants!!!

2 Likes

Been hearing about this c99 alot lately must be somthing special just waiting to get a cutting from a good friend. Have you finished this one before?

2 Likes

C99 several over the years good plant solid buds grapefruit terps some racy sativas to be found but quick finishers . 7 weeks on average with a few 8 week plants .

9 Likes

Don’t forget the rare but delicious pineapple terms my favorite. C99 is something special and great for breeding.

7 Likes

Red headed step child azad Kashmir

28 Likes

Night 2 of trim jail done 10 trimmed couple nights left by the looks of things !

7 Likes

That looks nice great colour :+1:

3 Likes

Next batch of clones ready to be planted .

24 Likes

Have you smoked any yet? How do you like it?

4 Likes

Yes and yes not sure which one I like better the 16 week flower or the 8 week clone . Seems the 16 week is more racy head rush compared to the 8 week . Both have similar tastes and smells just the effects are at different ends of the buzz.

12 Likes

You are one SERIOUS cultivator @ShiskaberrySavior !! Like others I’m jealous of “full headroom” and foot print That Jamaican grow was incredible. I’d like to see what you could do w Crippy x Xmas when I do the first cross :grin::eyes:

7 Likes

Definitely keep me in mind once you’ve got seeds to send out . Thanks

3 Likes

Looks like all the clones are going to make it. Yesterday they all were droopy and sad they got removed from the bubble cloner and today they’re looking much better.

20 Likes

Gave everyone a drink of fish shit last night nice and green today.

28 Likes

Black market breeders : black hole

27 Likes