Shiska’s tin box grow

I hate to ask but what kind of nose she got? Anything special, she is a beauty

1 Like

I’ll have to make a point of only touching her instead of 5/6 others mixing smells. Thinking fruity fuel .

4 Likes

Very nice grow.

3 Likes

Checked the smell on the Cookie Monster last night. Definitely fuel with some strawberry undertones right at the moment. Wonder if it will change to cookie dough later?

6 Likes

Veg room everything looking good in there today .

25 Likes

I agree very nice. Very happy

2 Likes

Frankenstein AKA Cookie Monster

22 Likes

I can’t see. Nice work. Like a beautiful sunrise

1 Like

Things getting out of hand again had a talk with the girls flowering to hurry up .

23 Likes

Some cornflake almond squares pretty potent not for the occasional user that’s not used to higher thc levels

27 Likes

Prove it :sweat_smile::wink::sunglasses::green_heart:

3 Likes

Blockhead x mikado almost done .

@Vagabond_Windy what side of the border you on ? Your welcome to a sample.

25 Likes

I’m in the states. I was only kidding but I’d love the recipe if you feel like sharing :green_heart:

9 Likes

6 cups of corn flake a whole bag of large marshmallows 1/4 cup of almonds and the wife put 3/4 of a cup of infused coconut oil . Melt marshmallows and coconut oil stir in the rest of the ingredients press into a pan .
Can’t get much simpler.

11 Likes

Cookie Monster aka Frankenstein snipped a tester bud to try in the next couple days once it drys a bit .

16 Likes

Tonight’s view of black garlic and medman x Shiska

36 Likes

stunning ladies,Shiska!! that BH x Mika looks nice n frosty :snowflake:

4 Likes

Thanks pretty happy with this round there all looking good for a bunch of first timers . Gonna be tough to weed out the non keepers maybe after smoke testing I’ll have a better idea who stays and who doesn’t.

6 Likes

Poison Ivy x Dosido

28 Likes

Yea that’s the stuff!!! Yea

2 Likes