Shiska’s tin box grow

Lights out pic of a couple in the box .

29 Likes

Man those are frosty beauties :+1:

6 Likes

It’s like a walk-in freezer. Bet those buds could sink the Titanic :laughing:

8 Likes

Cooler lights out temps really make them sparkle .

10 Likes

That’s a nice picture. Yea!!!

3 Likes

Thanks hemp there looking close to done now .

3 Likes

Another batch of clones ready for transplant been in the cloner since the 19 th of Nov .

They are drinking like sailors having to add water about once a week or the cloner would be dry.

16 Likes

Hurry up and finish .

31 Likes

Lookin nice! Those orange sunshines stinking yet?

3 Likes

Oh ya everything stinks don’t be going in there thinking you’ll be safe . Almost need a change of clothes after 5 mins of being in there it seems to penetrate into your skin and stick with you for the better part of the day,

Made the mistake of checking things before heading to town the other day stunk of weed till noon .

17 Likes

Nice man :slight_smile: I love a good orange smelling strain. Ran one fem of bubba x bag of oranges last go and it is so damn stinky and that citrus cuts through so nicely. yumm.

9 Likes

Squished some poison ivy x dosido last night with great return .

31 Likes

:drooling_face: looks delicious !

4 Likes

Couple more straight watering’s and these girls will be done .

32 Likes

White grapefruit living up to her name . Strong grapefruit smell and taste . Thanks @HaRdRoC

25 Likes

Need some help identifying the sender of Think Diesel Auto reg seeds in a homemade white pouch with washer . I can post a pic up if needed came in a yellow envelope . Thanks

3 Likes

I sent those, glad they made it :grin:

The seeds are built like tanks and can really benefit from a good cracking before germination.

4 Likes

Sounds great sent you a pm .

3 Likes

Black market breeders Lime Kush Cake roughly a week into flower.

25 Likes

@ShitSeeds pink raspberry clone

22 Likes