Shiska’s tin box grow

Was there anything notable about the White Grapefruit Cookies?

3 Likes

Great yeilding plants strong terps , I’ll know more once dry and smoked definitely worth growing again .

Thanks

10 Likes

Oni white grapefruit

25 Likes

Here’s a close up of the white grapefruit.

31 Likes

jeez for that price you can get an e-nail, a nice branded titanium nail and carb cap, and a nice locally made bubbler… and still have around 200 dollars in your pocket.

2 Likes

Or you could roll a joint. Just sayin… haha.

4 Likes

It was a Xmas present from his wife last year .
I’m sure if was him he wouldn’t of spent that kind of money on one .
I can’t see it being worth what they charge but it’s a all in one allowing you to smoke flower to concentrate and everything in between. No torch required to high tech vaping .

6 Likes

Mac Stomper

26 Likes

Couple J Low @ReikoX waiting to finish up the small one is a solid hard as a rock the poor girl on the right was shaded for half her life so she has a excuse .

23 Likes

Do you wear flip-flops? It looks very kosher in there. Very Zen. Yea Baby!!!

3 Likes

To keep bugs out of the grow, he better be stripping down to his thong.
:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Lol no sandals and wife refuses I run around naked .
Only alternative is spray for bugs . Thanks

8 Likes

No you didn’t. The pole dance…That’s what you do baby. DARE

. 420

5 Likes

Been smoking some poison Ivy x Dosido man is this strain got kick! You can taste the resin running down your throat.

12 Likes

Sounds amazing.420 bro

2 Likes

Rolled one up last night smoked about half came out tonight finished it off . I usually finish what I roll in one go but not this girl !

6 Likes

@50State orange sunshine week 5 ish

26 Likes

My buddy Tripp Hippy grew some of those out just before he passed. His wife gave me a huge bud of it. It was really good, I think they take a little longer to finish than the average plant if I remember correctly.

7 Likes

About 10 weeks for my keeper .

6 Likes

Looking nice cuz!

3 Likes