Shit I just got out of hospital small heart attack

Was rushed to the emergency room tonight chest pains,was in hospital all night had heat attack 4 years ago had to have a stent pit in.plus I died in the ambulance twice going to hospital ran up the street to the hospital tonight lol,ended up blacking out twice in the emergency room and hitting my head off the floor,ended up having to have a cat scan of my head and heart,

58 Likes

Looks rough another friend of mine just had an episode also landed him a couple stints.

Get well soon

10 Likes

Hope your feeling better soon

3 Likes

What a trooper!

1 Like

And now you’re fucking bored with no weed in the hospital. :sweat:

:robot:

hope you recover well,

:evergreen_tree: & lay off the shit food :wink:

8 Likes

For the cat scan they inject this dye into you,
My balls and asshole was on fire lol you think someone was burning them with a lighter lol

Side effect of the die,I just got home lucky the hospital only 15 blocks away,

One heart attack was the worst I was outside of San Francisco in my workshop when it happened
10 mile ambulance ride was 3k

9 Likes

I just got out signed myself out sick of sitting in there took my tubes out and left,

10 Likes

That’s a deal! :astonished:

My insurance paid over 5k for about 1/2 the distance! (SMFH)

Damn. The last time I tried to do that they said I;d die in 3 days, so I stayed.

As @GreenCaciqueHawaii tries to remind us, “Don’t do stupid shit” :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I had shitty insurance at the time ,my hospital bill was massive,I was in icu for 3 days after they put the stint in

3 Likes

God damn. Be safe and careful my friend

6 Likes

I died twice in the ambulance going to the hospital
Came round and the ambulance bloke was sitting on my chest freaking out,I ask him was a going to die he told me you died twice already lol,I was awake when they put the stent in watched in on tv,they cut you in the groin send them tube from your groin to you heart

Crazy experience,hurt like snitch as well

8 Likes

I wish you well soon :+1:

2 Likes

Holy shit dude that sucks. It sounds like you’re a pro at this point but hopefully no more heart attacks, at least for a few years huh? :laughing:

4 Likes

Heart issues run in my family, so your hitting a nerve. Truly, be careful though. Don’t over exert, ask for help. It sucks, but lots of people don’t want to grieve you.

7 Likes

Damn, Best Wishes for your recovery!

3 Likes

I’m lucky the wife is a nurse

13 Likes

Might wanna start eating your weed instead of smoking, if you aren’t already.
And quit drinking, that’s one thing you’ll never regret.

5 Likes

Hey did you get the Secret Dragon yet?

2 Likes

Please take it easy, we all love ya here.

3 Likes

I watched the first time. The second time it was the LAD and they wanted me out. Was having some minor chest pains last week or two with the tooth I just had pulled. If you have any tooth things going on get it fixed. I have insurance but just got the coverage and had to pay over 200 out of pocket to get it pulled and was lucky to get in and get it done. Of course Ass-pen’s brochure says they accept my insurance but they don’t.

I find it helped me to fight any depression by walking. When it is warm enough i get out and walk or ride the bike.

Tooth hurt so much quit drinking sugar in the coffee. Cowboy style now. Better for ya. Eating a couple tablespoons of low fat non flavored yogurt a day too. Around pill time.

Get better fella.

6 Likes