Show all those oddities

WOW never seen THAT!!!

Nah. Whorled phyllotaxy means more then two leaves in the same node. Often misconstrued as trifoliate in the cannabis community. Whorled phyllotaxy in cannabis is three sets of leaves on one node instead of two straight across from each other.

2 Likes

You are correct sir :+1:

Some freakazoids.

9 Likes

Happy St. Patrick`s Day everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

woah! did that polyploid mutation just happen or is it in her genetics? She’s beautiful

1 Like

That’s such a satisfying spiral :smiley:

1 Like

I have a wedding cake flowering right now that had leaves a lot like this for a while and she’s doing great, just the way she grew. looks great to me!

The plant was growing normally then out of the blue it was like a switch was hit on only one branch.

Newest Oddity on the Dream Drifter.

12 Likes

4 Likes

Same plant above with the split leaf now show this on one lower branch.

5 Likes

One of my favorite plants of all time. Did not survive past August, alas. Never did find out what made her so. Both plants in that one image are from the same freebie 2-pack of ‘Hindsight’ from TwentyTwenty Mendocino

IMG_20220620_061122195|375x500

I’ll always wonder what the adorable little nano-buds would have looked like💚

11 Likes

8 Likes

These are mystery seeds ! Can’t wrap my head with what’s up with them !

IMG_5553|375x500

3 Likes

Tony Green GG4 R.I.L. polyploid!

11 Likes

Some of the Pink lemonades Little intricacies that make her her.

10 Likes

The Sport varigated leaves Definitely came through Annuaki Genetics Pink lemonade #2 without a doubt its legit.

This seedling had some odd mutation going on with its first true leaves, and topped itself. Seems to have grown out of it.

3 Likes

Some weirdos. Some weirder than others. I assure you that little thing at the bottom is alive still. Had 1 seemingly bad cotyledon and really just 1 true leaf and a stub of another. But more are coming

3 Likes

anyone ever seen calyxes coming out of a fan leaf?

a first for me…

9 Likes