Show all those oddities

Yep! Seems to be one of the more “common” mutations, however it is still quite rare, and cool :smiley: !

2 Likes

the weirdest part is that this is a clone from a clone mom i have been running for close to 3yrs and NEVER seen it present something like this before.

pretty wild.
i want to see how big it gets

4 Likes

74 Punta Cometa Oaxacan ( Purple Pheno) - 1 @Tejas
Day 27

Noticed this as well when I was up potting today. Offset node then self corrected the next set of leafs. Also the branch growing on then off the leaf stem.

7 Likes

Kuato Lives!
Total-recall-kuato

He seems to be reaching the end of his span as the rest of the plant is days from harvest. I was wondering how big he would get, and a little disappointed at the end result. Was hoping for more.

Regardless, never seen this before. Especially in a plant I have been growing for years.

11 Likes

I noticed today that one of my plants is growing 4 new fan leaves around one node !

9 Likes

15 Leaflets…… it’s like 4 extra free solar panels !!.. Frosted Raspberries S1 by Mosca.

8 Likes

8 Likes

That is very odd.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had extra blades, buds on fans…but the extra blade with its own petiole is new to me. Pretty neat looking

4 Likes

Tossed some ice and plant matter from a hash run here and this weirdo popped up.

leaves are weird as hell!

12 Likes

It’s like a cute little shrub !

2 Likes

Same plant bud on Leaf !

6 Likes

Unpopular opinion: buds in leaf center is related to nutrient imbalance not mutagenics

1 Like

I’ll keep my nutrient imbalance, thank you !…. It seems to produce lots of bud !

3 Likes

clone it!!! I get a feeling from that plant. It wants to rock on. I’m a sucker for random sprouts tho. I have one right now growing into damn near solid rock outside my nursery :slight_smile: I will have to take a pic

2 Likes

The bud that I used to make the hash was used because it was full of seeds due to a Hermie problem. So I wont clone it.
Its still growing, and its in a place near my front driveway. Very visible to anyone making a delivery or maybe walking by my house. Im interested to see if it gets noticed once it flowers. Lol

Seems to be growing out of the weirdness.

6 Likes