Show all those oddities

Again - not my photos - but if anyone has seen Safeeakh Farms - he’s making head way with stabilizing some variegated cannabis! I find pretty incredible, had to share.

20 Likes

U gotta look at it closer, cotelydons are stuck together facing up like a wall instead of 1 on each side with the center node. The node is growing on the front now with nothing on the back of it 🤷

3 Likes

I got a capulator sunset mac bc1 that looks like the clone only OGKB

3 Likes

Man, I had a wonky looking plant - came out of some s2 seeds, was a super diverse generation from a poly. The only one like it. I’ve got a picture or two here even.

I’ve also got an oddity I found today :

12 Likes

I have these sword shaped leaves developing on this prehistoric looking Irie Genetics Lemon Sunrise. I’ve never seen something like this before, maybe too much kelp :laughing: .There are also buds forming on the leaves.[grid]

[/grid]

12 Likes

It’s a cameltoeitis :camel: :wink::grin::joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

here’s one of my soloberry plants, grown out by @Shaggy450r . mutant fused leaf

20 Likes

Wouah that’s interesting :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Gotta love some 13 point leaves.

16 Likes

That’s a great candidate for cannagars

1 Like

Well here’s a new one on bananacane runtz, it’s gonna be fun to watch grow!!

4 Likes

Game face for those times when you are super high and you don’t want people looking at you. image

4 Likes

I’ve got some calyxes and full budsites forming on the stems of leaves on this IDGAF from LitFarms.

14 Likes

That’s a keeper.

2 Likes

I was looking at your threads, very cool work! Do you think it may show up in the progeny? I have pollen from her brother I may hit her with. :man_dancing: :man_farmer:

mutant male cannabis bending from weight of pollen

15 Likes

It usually does show up in progeny. You may have to look closely to find those particular leaves. Clone it and have it for sure. Here is one similar growing on an auto leaf

12 Likes

That’s trippy, what strain is it?

1 Like

Australian subterfuge hybrid

2 Likes

1 seedling, one stem, but 2 pairs of cotyledons, and 2 apical meristems!

12 Likes