Show all those oddities

Siamese twins!?!

A sneaky Willow pheno type. vary interesting

1 Like

5 Likes

what strain? Sorry didnt read the whole thread

do you think it will make a bud ? can it be cloned?

1 Like

where do you guys get these seeds?
It’s pretty hard in my part of the world with ordering and postal customs

A two-fer

7 Likes

I had twins too back in the day, a male and female Ogress…

1 Like

I had one plant with leaves that kept growing new blades. One leaf had 22 fingers.

16 Likes

The strain is an auto fem cross that I made. Parents are (Las Vegas triangle kush x Nympho) X (blackberry kush x Nympho) x Nympho.

Here is its now as I wait on the seeds that are on it to mature. It’s breed to sister cross of (lvtk x Nympho) x Nympho)

8 Likes

What was the smoke like on this?Looks very Dr grinspooney

This came up in the last week.

I’ve had a couple previous ones that didn’t have as many leaves out of the gate.

EDIT: previous tri leaf expressions *

This is a cross recently released and documented on OG @BasementBeans - I popped four seeds and one came up fairly funky. Will be nice to have an oddball this season - even the berry freaks didn’t express the way I had hoped.

Also because the father @BasementBeans used for this bean was a freak in his own right: a cross I had done in 2020 ‘chunky mint kush’ - can’t get enough of him… I thought to share. almost girthy enough to call him odd.

16 Likes

never seen males so full of pods, looks like a fem bud if I don 't zoom

2 Likes

Petiole bud anyone….

9 Likes

Jeeze that male is absolutely NUTS!

2 Likes

Ive got my first full-on bud on a petiole but in the middleish of it. Kinda freaky.

2022-06-03 19.48.36

12 Likes

Mandala #1

15 Likes

Kinds neat oddity on sour banana blast leaves

3 Likes

I believe this is Variegated, not positive though,.could be my LED doing weird things, only one like it out of 10 babies Colombian Cheese f2 from @Mithridate

3 Likes

I would bet money she will outgrow it :+1:

1 Like

This is where the variegation comes from.

Here’s one of the moms, she grew pretty weird until I dialed her feed a bit, by node 5 or 6 she was normal. She was vigorous and smelled heavenly so I still used her.

8 Likes