Show your animal

Who is ready for some fetch?! :dog: :dog2:

18 Likes

I had 3 black Jersey giants for about a year at one of my last grows (rental property…lol)…but I’m totally thinking of getting a few chicks for this summer. It kind of sucks because it’s like growing weed…I’ll have to get rid of the males (can’t have a rooster heatbagging the place).
Some pics…

Edit…forgot the chickens…lol.
This when they were still young…not even laying at this point.

16 Likes

Hoping to have a few of these little guys soon

9 Likes

My boy Jett.

17 Likes

Working hard to try to run the energy out of him… Segway with bigger tires hits 12mph, so I can actually run him with the dog parks closed.

Doing about 10mi every morning and night. Pretty sure he’s barely breaking a sweat :rofl:

13 Likes

18 Likes

Welcome to my house.

21 Likes

Her name is Mable

19 Likes

his name is Argus

20 Likes

Finally caught skunk in his natural state of evil…

And a pirate?

19 Likes

10 Likes

'Presume the other pieces are just out of the picture… :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :boom:

3 Likes

Bubba K

20 Likes

My buddy Kelli he’s been with me 37 years now

25 Likes

Bravo. :open_mouth:

Just dumbstruck by the notion…

& was terrorized by Macaws as a kid. My friend’s mom raised exotics & we’d wake up before sunrise to the #%$^&* guard dog of a parrot squawking my friend’s name & ‘Fahk-you!’ variously.

:neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

37 years WOW! he’s beautiful

8 Likes

My daughter feels the same way she is scared of him but manages to take care of him as well

He’s a good dude especially since I’m surrounded by females even the dogs a girl lol

Actually I had given him to my mom as a gift now that she’s gone he’s with me their like family

37 years young he can live 75 to 100 years
My daughter needs to make friends with him lol

10 Likes

A multi-generational pet!
…and they repeat what they hear, so… ‘Messages from the great beyond’ to the grandchildren?

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Zappa & Gordy. (Aka Cheech & Chong)

22 Likes

The ‘Tommy’ is strong in the little one…

Cheers
G

5 Likes