Show your animal

Just over 3 months old. 50+ pounds already.

16 Likes

Having no experience with it I’ve always been worried about (well, just that :blush:) but the “zoonotic” or zoo tropic – species ↔ species disease transmission & getting into a bad situation that I couldn’t remedy. Chickens alone have given me some challenges. :man_shrugging:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

This is Jax, an American staffie. Big ass baby…

17 Likes

16 Likes

Wife and I walked over to the grocery store and found this guy sitting out front this morning .

16 Likes

Miss the little bugger.

16 Likes

He stares at you placidly while debating ways to kill you in your sleep. Cats are so funny.

5 Likes

Zelda, my belgian malinois. I already posted a picture of him a while ago, then 4 months old. he has grown a lot now.

16 months old now !

23 Likes

Just don’t try to raise turkeys and chickens in the same pen. Chicken parasites can kill turkeys. Everything else is just routine maintenance and work.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Your kitties are super cute. The brown tabby reminds me of my old cat Jacky. Do your kitties love leaves like Julianne? She always makes me laugh when 50state and i open a tent and the cats comes running meowing for some leaves. :blush:

8 Likes

50states other cat bubbles. :blush:
And my pup Nikco.

16 Likes

Found this pic from before my son moved out.

15 Likes

My right hand man Cash. He’s an American Bully. Currently 120lbs. Wouldnt trade this dog for anything.

24 Likes

Handsome boy .

3 Likes

Thank you, hes a good boy. very smart… were currently looking to breed him to another bully. Our daughter will be born in may and we want a cash puppy for her to grow up with

6 Likes

Very stately and handsome pup! Wow!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Techrepkim! Kitties are great! Mine loves leaves too. Tell @50State to holler at me and fill me in on Whasup. All love

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

4 Likes

21 Likes

nice big orange cat :slight_smile:

5 Likes