Show your animal

Orange Tabbies are the King of Cats!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

7 Likes

and they are the Viking’s cats :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Weepy boi.

12 Likes

Visitors at the store today this one won’t stay still for a second…

12 Likes

13 Likes

Weepy boi has done an excellent job of training their owners… :laughing:
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Poor puppies. They have had a rough day.

16 Likes

Zappa and Gordy trying to stay warm! 15 degrees outside. Cold pups!

:cowboy_hat_face:

18 Likes

20 Likes

15 Likes

Winter nap time.

16 Likes

If you are in Canada I wish I knew a couple weeks ago! My female just got pregnant. Would have made some cool looking babies. She’s Got the brown and white but no black like yours. The male we breed her with is Brindle so should also be some nice pups. My wife likes the brindle while I like the tri-color like yours. I had a post of our dog a long time ago so I guess I should add a pic…

She was 10 months in that one. Hard to find a pic of her without a person in it. She is always seeking attention from us or our friends, Lol! But she does stop to smell the flowers every now and then…

She is 2 and a half now and had a few heats already so good timing for a litter. I’ll try to find a newer pic to post later. PC has so many pics they are hard to keep organized! Lol!

HAGO!

11 Likes

Found one from last fall. Who likes mud puddles?

And then she likes a rest after all that playing! But on my blanket not her bed which is right next to her!

I’ll post pics once she starts showing more. Only been 3 to 4 weeks so she isn’t that big yet. She is starting to save up some milk for the pups and acting even more clingy if that is even possible! Lol!

HAGO again!

15 Likes

Man I love his coloring :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I caught you snuggled up with mom!

12 Likes

we are in the states, oklahoma. shes got big bones… a very desired trait. she looks like a happy girl. Cash has a very sweet personality, with very intimidating looks.

2 Likes

thank you, he is a mommas boy for sure! my wife is 7 months pregnant and he doesn’t leave her side much anymore. If something doesn’t seem right to him, he will go stand in front of her until he feels the threat is gone… best breed ever.

3 Likes

Yeah he is ultimately my boy and I his dad. Although when he knows mom is tired or not feeling right he’s up her ass. They know more then people give em credit for.

3 Likes

same situation… hes my dog but her protector… he annoys the shit out of us because he thinks he’s a lapdog… at his size… Very spoiled. He gets a nightly peanut butter sandwich. rub downs with towels after playing in the snow or rain. He loves warm baths. He can stand on his hind legs and open our back door to let himself out, but do to the outside handle style he cant let himself back in… one thing about him though, he gets startled easy, be it a trash bag or can of pop opening. he’s quick to hit the deck and find and protect mommy. I swear this dog was a human in a past life… Never in a million years did i ever imagine singing a dog to sleep or cuddling with one regularly. along with the making sandwiches and stuff… I highly recommend an American bully for anyone. They are amazing with kids.

5 Likes

Current mood

Cashy stinky nuts is his nick name. Nephew gave it to him lol 13 years old was a fun time.

14 Likes