Show your animal

That’s made my morning @George :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

10 week old Great Dane male, “Apollo”

19 Likes

That trap was very fresh and definitely a larger predator. I hope your carrying. Awesome pic.

4 Likes

Omg, SO cute! Is it a harlequin?

Yeah, I was actually concerned. The first half of the trail is moderately populated, but we went way out far past any other people. I hate to admit I only had my bear spray and a dog. A hiking holster is now on the short list. Those tracks were all over. They definitely gave me a uneasy feeling when I looked at far out I was.

3 Likes

He smelled pussy & couldn’t resist! :rofl: :smile_cat: :dog:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Miss BubbleBee as a snow cone.

14 Likes

This is Libby and she was the best girl I ever knew!

15 Likes

Meatball with her tongue out as always.

11 Likes

12 Likes

I wonder why cats always look more intelligent than dogs … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

5 Likes

I remember weather like that growing up in Ireland been 20 years since I seen snow lol don’t snow in California

2 Likes

That cat there is very intelligent.
Even goes for car rides lol
Tried the leash but he was not happy @George
I was always a dog person till my son was in high-school an would bring home cats if he thought they were not birng treated right .
This 1 he took from our friends nieghbor that lived in the desert an put this guy out as a baby so my son took him.

4 Likes

So you’re also now a proud papa Arriba|nullxnull, those rescued animals give you back much more love than what they have received in their whole life … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Every animal we have was someone else’s
Besides our Dobermans
Our friend passed got his Black cat
Nieghbor in Texas Abandoned the Boxer in the photo as a baby
He cost us 5000 in dr bills for cancer

4 Likes

8 Likes

from our last liter
Magic Mike right here is 5 points from becoming a Grand Champion
He always was winning local now look at him with his handler.

11 Likes

The 20 Pound Girl Beast Maggie May

10 Likes

Floof the Doof

11 Likes

Oh boy… This guy is at the pound right now. I just messaged the landlord to see if I can get a dog. :see_no_evil:

Landlord said yes!!! :see_no_evil:

21 Likes

Will make a great addition to your family!

6 Likes